City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

That's very sad to hear and imo you deserve all the help you can get. But your the extreme. 50% booked these free spaces last year and didn't turn up, what about those who would happily pay to allow them to be nearer the ground but can't abuse of those selfish people who taken up spaces they didn't need.

How do you know 50% did? Where did you get that figure from?

That's ridiculous, if one day I can't afford to go then I can't afford to go. There's lots of things in life I can't afford to do, that's life. A pay loads to go to city, more than I'd like to be honest, but I can choose not to. What about those who will happily pay for a disabled spot but can't get one because those who selfishly have booked them up because there free then don't turn up.

I'm trying to be polite in my endless replies to you but it's difficult.

Superace.

Was that a constant 50% for every home match in the PL, domestic cups, and the CL, or did it vary!

I agree my sister in law has a disabled badge and she is loaded, l don't have any where as much money as her but I have to pay everywhere l park
Generally life costs more for disabled people and their families, spending more on essential goods and services like; heating, insurance, equipment and therapies. These extra costs mean the majority of disabled people in the UK have less money in their pocket than non-disabled people, or go without.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.