City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

Transport to and from the stadium is a necessity for disabled people not a choice and that is why it should be free of a charge.

Pretty simple in my eyes its shameful from the club to be targeting this demographic - need to pull their heads out of their arses. We’re turning in to them lot down the road.

Transport to and from the stadium is a necessity for disabled people not a choice and that is why it should be free of a charge.

Pretty simple in my eyes it’s shameful from the club to be targeting this demographic - need to pull their heads out of their arses. We’re turning in to them lot down the road.
Exactly this.

Off the field we really are a **** of a club nowadays. A penny pinching, money grabbing club, who don’t even give one flying fuck about the fans at all.
Incorrect!
Whilst this is an own goal by the club and seriously needs a rethink, our fantastic club continue to do brilliant things on and off the field that go unnoticed and gain very little attention.

I don’t see a problem with this. If you can afford a match ticket, you can afford parking. City is a business and our owners have piled hundreds of millions into not only the club and facilities, but regenerating east MCR. If charging parking helps to improve the bottom line, then so be it.

Business not charity.

CTID!

Yes. If you spend 35+ hours per week caring for a relative you're entitled to a whopping £81.90 a week. That's £2.34 an hour.
My wife had to give up work to care for my daughter and including all the benefits we receive we are about 15k a year down on income in our household. Plus the fact we spend double the money to look after my daughter than we spend on the rest of the family combined(2 adults+2girls) it certainly puts a strain on us. My season ticket went 10 years ago, I have probably averaged a game a season since.

Whilst I try not to criticise the club per se it is not because I think I’m a better or worse fan but just because I know personally the good the club do. That does not mean they are perfect. No one is perfect or what would we have to strive for! No it means that everyone should be allowed to say how they feel about the club without the petty ‘I’m a better fan than you’ or you’re not a fan’ etc!!
JMHO because everyone knows that whilst Mr John Stones plays for City I am the best fan!!! So there. ;-) :-)

So blue badge you get a discount on your season ticket?
No, having a blue badge doesn't automatically make u eligible to a disabled ticket. To get a disabled ticket u need to be receiving pip or equivalent to an enhanced level. I use my blue badge and park near the athletes stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.