City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

Can you not see any difference?. Based on what you’re saying we may as well get rid of all the schemes which help disabled people. I’m actually bewildered at your response.

Disabled people in particular are some of the most vulnerable people in society and often are on low incomes. Why are you ok with preventing them from attending games (accessibility) and pricing some of them out.
I've got no issue with Parking spaces for disabled, but most blue badge holders who park at City won't be in a wheelchair chair and 50% of them don't use the parking space anyway, so how many exactly does it impact. Happy for the parking costs to be less, but don't see why they shouldn't pay.

Ha, ha!

Is Superace still wumming?

He’s been on the thread all day.

City v Chelsea starts at 10:30pm.

Don’t miss it Superace. ;-)

I think it will be more about the shortage of car parking spaces than revenue. The opening of Coop Live is a further pressure on a limited resource. People do t tend to appreciate a free good but I think the disables spaces should be heavily subsidised. I like the idea suggested by a Bluemooner of a fiver per space.
Great post, common sense, I'd be happy for them to be half price at £6.00. I'd also like it to means tested.

City have probably seen the Coop charging £25 a parking space no matter who you are and thought we’ll have a slice of that. Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.