City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

Wonder how disability champion Jack Grealish feels about this. (I know he probably doesn't even know or actually care)

Wonder how he would respond if the club treated his sister with this kind of contempt.

All evidence suggests that he probably would care.

It’s only one of many incidents but I won’t forget the time the UEFA guy was trying to hurry him along at the Champions League presentation. But he fucked him off and wouldn’t move along until he’d had a little chat with that blind girl.

Squeezing more money out of fans that won’t make a difference yet paying a £2m fine because they can’t get on the pitch in time.

Make it make sense.

Not my club anymore.

I’m forever a Blue because it’s a lifelong addiction, but this kind of behaviour is just shameful.
I think they are forced to increase revenue according the todays rules.
Could it be something connected to the process vs. EPL?

Not my club anymore.

I’m forever a Blue because it’s a lifelong addiction, but this kind of behaviour is just shameful.

Still very much my club mate, I don't agree with everything they do this is one but still my club
Just like my wife , I don't agree with everything she does or says 90% of the time but she is still my wife.

I think they are forced to increase revenue according the todays rules.
Could it be something connected to the process vs. EPL?

I never know when people write such comments if they are being serious or mocking the pitiful amounts involved.

All them poor disabled people that were left to be dragged and stumble about in the dark chaos of Istanbul should be picked up by the club in a gold plated limo and carried to their free seats, not have a miniscule financial benefit taken away from them. Didn't even get an apology...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.