City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

Why not pay for it and then be reimbursed if you use the parking space?

Because if they did they would not be able to use the blue badge holders ‘ behaviour’ as a pretext for a cash grab.

But yes that would be the best solution if the club was generally concerned.

Poor decision by the club, with the decision no doubt taken by a bean counter with a remit to make as much profit from the car park as possible.

However, do me a favour with all the ‘I don’t recognise my club’ bollocks.

Clubs have been making shit decisions for 130+ years.

All them poor disabled people that were left to be dragged and stumble about in the dark chaos of Istanbul should be picked up by the club in a gold plated limo and carried to their free seats, not have a miniscule financial benefit taken away from them. Didn't even get an apology...
And the Clubs continued silence is an absolute disgrace.

Much as I detest the Dippers, you know they would have raised this officialy.

We're not fans anymore
We're customers now and all clubs are the same unfortunately.
But that's the problem . They know we are fan's and dedicated to the club, and won't desert. If we were customers we would look elsewhere for the best offers around.

How did this turn into an attack on Jack? He’s out in America on tour and probably has no knowledge of it. And I’m pretty sure he would care.
You're right. Didn't think before writing that and completely retract that statement. Jack is lovely bloke who's done loads for disability charities.

Hold my hands up. Stupid post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.