CITY+ TV

Fulham.

Is this the same guy that made a fool of himself when interviewing KDB at the end of the Centurions parade?
That’s definitely Ali Mann, just put it on briefly.

It’s not the same guy as the centurions parade. Ali Mann wasn’t employed by city then.

That’s definitely Ali Mann, just put it on briefly.

It’s not the same guy as the centurions parade. Ali Mann wasn’t employed by city then.
Ok. I didn't like the guy who interviewed Kev and i thought it was him.
Maybe listening with a bit of prejudice yesterday. Will give him another shot albeit, I really didn't enjoy his commentary.

Who the fuck is the commentator on the 90 minute recordings of our games and how is he stealing a living? I gave up on the rerun of Fulham he and Michael Brown were so fucking irritating, they never bloody stopped the most inane drivel I have ever heard. Just to put a tin lid on it, at one time he starts on the Kidderminster Harrier game with WH, covering it like he would live. As his broadcast isn't issued until the next day we hardly need the 'breaking news' coverage. His voice is like nails on a chalk board to me.

Bloody hell, Cheesie would do so much better and he is a blue (this guy doesnt sound like one).
think its over layed as listened to sound only which of course needs more discription

think its over layed as listened to sound only which of course needs more discription
Sorry mate, what do you mean? That is one of my criticisms as they say what is blindingly obvious with no pause for breath. Are you saying its the process of making the recording that makes them do that?

Fulham.

Is this the same guy that made a fool of himself when interviewing KDB at the end of the Centurions parade?
that was him off bbc he;s not been around recently or not seen him anyway,i cant think of his name
you can listen to the game on city + radio commentary which is then used for match commentary when shown later

that was him off bbc he;s not been around recently or not seen him anyway,i cant think of his name
you can listen to the game on city + radio commentary which is then used for match commentary when shown later
Thanks mate. Understand now. Yes that would explain a great deal if the commentary is for radio and then laid on top of the film.

The things you can find out on Blue Moon :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.