CITY+ TV

I don't want to pay for a monthly subscription for Sky, BT, SFR (France) or anyone else, so it's an absolute life saver for me. I've got a mate who does have a subscription to one of those, and he's given me his password (for when he's not watching, obviously), but I fear he's going to cancel. I only watch it on my desktop, so no technical problems.
For the big CL games involving City I go out to the local bar. Works out pricey, to be honest, but I don't mind it for that. It's the utter cretins (fake Liverpool fans, fake Juventus fans, etc. etc.) that you have to watch it alongside that I can do without.

£2.99, has it gone up? I cancelled in June so haven't seen any emails.
Just cancelled but I hadn’t received any notification of a price rise. Not sure why I re-subscribed in the first place as don’t think I watched anything on it apart from a couple of EDS games. Just too many subscriptions these days to keep track of.

I use it on my Samsung TV. Don't think it's the same as the android one but it's also shite.

I havent actually checked to see what I'm being billed but its showing 2.99 on site.
I got an email. Its £2.99 to sign up but if you're already a member then you can keep your £1.99 for another season.

I'm fact.. This is the notification I got...

'CITY+ is now £2.99 per month. As an existing subscriber your £1.99 per month subscription price has been frozen until 30th June 2023.'

Its very poor,and very frustrating,even more so considering our status in world football.

I have paid for it from the start,yet it has let me down on several occasions.

City need a new IT dept if that app is anything to judge from.
I keep putting off signing up until I notice these kind of comments are rare. Instead they are incessant.

Aside from the above, the Villa game on PITCAM is absolutely tops. No commentary, just crowd noise.Unusual, dramatic viewpoint. Right up there with 93.20 for emotion.

I got an email. Its £2.99 to sign up but if you're already a member then you can keep your £1.99 for another season.

I'm fact.. This is the notification I got...

'CITY+ is now £2.99 per month. As an existing subscriber your £1.99 per month subscription price has been frozen until 30th June 2023.'
Damn, I cancelled it last month, I've just gone in and it is £2.99 now to re-subscribe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.