CITY+ TV

Just thinking of signing up again, prompted by the ECL qualifier game being shown this Thursday, but have seen there’s an option to watch using the Recast App instead, which I’ve never heard of before.
Can anyone advise - are they gonna have all the matches on Recast which are shown via City +, and what is the cost to watch games on that platform; do you pay per match? Ta
I have tried to sign up for City plus twice on two different devices and tried different browsers, but it will just not accept payment. It is about time City provided an easier way of accessing content. I am fully digital in the rest of my life (including season ticket payments etc) but City just make it too difficult and it is still virtually impossible to get through on the phone. Why don't they make access to this content free to season-ticket holders? It should be like Amazon where everything: shopping, music, broadcast content, is available from a single log-in.

I have tried to sign up for City plus twice on two different devices and tried different browsers, but it will just not accept payment. It is about time City provided an easier way of accessing content. I am fully digital in the rest of my life (including season ticket payments etc) but City just make it too difficult and it is still virtually impossible to get through on the phone. Why don't they make access to this content free to season-ticket holders? It should be like Amazon where everything: shopping, music, broadcast content, is available from a single log-in.
Indeed pal.
I know we aren’t a charity, but it could perhaps even be included as a part of the Citizens membership I pay £35 for each year - or maybe 3 months membership for free, just to get fans hooked in/see what’s on offer.

Indeed pal.
I know we aren’t a charity, but it could perhaps even be included as a part of the Citizens membership I pay £35 for each year - or maybe 3 months membership for free, just to get fans hooked in/see what’s on offer.
Yes nothing seems to be joined up in our systems. I would like a single digital membership which worked on all devices including a phone. This could be used for payments for everything like match tickets, clothing from the online store, drinks and food in the stadium, City plus, womens team tickets etc etc. City have enough customer data to do this for each fan.
The way Amazon works is once you are a customer you can opt in or opt out of extra services but you only have to sign up to Amazon once. For City there is virtually a separate process for each transaction. It is a mess and not what you expect from a global operation.

Can anybody advise. App on my Samsung TV isn’t loading. Has the. TV app been updated or changed?

There’s a lot of moaning on here!!
We are being treated to more quality content than we’ve ever had in our history. As well as the highlights etc I think shows like inside City and the historical documentaries like York Away, Goater/Kinky are excellent. A seven part documentary doc about last season has just started too!
If you’re not lucky enough to be able to attend the games this range of programming is greatly appreciated!
I’m sure it’s better than 99% of club content out there.
A lot of the grumbles seem to be more due to the ineptitude of the users to work a telly or the internet.
And all for £2.99 a month. It’s an absolute bargain!!
Fully agree, all that you mention and the opportunity to see the Academy , EDS & women's teams in action, what a gift for those who can't get to live matches.

Watch via a firestick plugged into our TV. Periodically I have to log via https://login.mancity.com/device, insert a 9 digit numeric code and then my firestick is permitted access. There is no rhyme or reason for this and sometimes a few weeks pass before I have to repeat this annoying little routine. As for the material on offer, no complaints at all, match coverage is pretty decent, and has improved, and the documentaries are invariably worth a watch. I think I am on the cheap rate because I am a long time subscriber

Can anybody advise. App on my Samsung TV isn’t loading. Has the. TV app been updated or changed?
Not sure about Samsung but I went to sign up to City+ when this new series started a few weeks ago but noticed the app wouldn't load on my LG TV, it turned out it wasn't supported anymore (they must stop working on older models after a certain amount of time?) My LG is a 2016 model.

Not sure about Samsung but I went to sign up to City+ when this new series started a few weeks ago but noticed the app wouldn't load on my LG TV, it turned out it wasn't supported anymore (they must stop working on older models after a certain amount of time?) My LG is a 2016 model.
My Samsung is 2019. Watched part 1 of the ‘champions again’ series, but now won’t load… this is since it increased from £1.99 to £2.99

Watch via a firestick plugged into our TV. Periodically I have to log via https://login.mancity.com/device, insert a 9 digit numeric code and then my firestick is permitted access. There is no rhyme or reason for this and sometimes a few weeks pass before I have to repeat this annoying little routine. As for the material on offer, no complaints at all, match coverage is pretty decent, and has improved, and the documentaries are invariably worth a watch. I think I am on the cheap rate because I am a long time subscriber
Thats my current experience/situation too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.