City - United Post Match Thread

At half time me and mates were saying the same thing "need to watch out for them getting an early goal in 2nd half". I got back to my seat to see the first few city players running back onto the pitch and they all looked really pumped up for the 2nd half. Probably the most pumped up ever. Then we finish the job, fuckin quality lads.

I too saw the Navas tactic, Greeneys going up fast in my estimation.

Fucking Sky.

Poor defending from United down the right led to the opener. Chris Smalling was left one-on-one with Nasri, and Antonio Valencia failed to track back quickly enough as Aleksandar Kolarov passed his City team-mate on the overlap. The Serbian crossed from the left, and Aguero netted with a stylish volley.

Poor defending my arse. It was as world class a goal as you'll see in the league this season.

Stoned Rose said:
leewill31 said:
lmao moyes saying "Rooney was first class today"....

he must have missed Komapny having him in his back pocket most of the game.

Man v boy.

Absolutely pocketed Rooney today did VK.

That's why Rooney spends more time trying to get Vinny sent off. If they have to go toe to toe on ability Kompany loves it.

Chippy_boy said:
That was quite good admittedly.

Newcastle are probably feeling a lot better now :-)

Your not hooking me you twat....quite good my arse.

That was like watching ballet at the bolshoi...perfectly choreographed. How is an opposition manager supposed to change things when we play that good?

-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:47 pm --

I'm With Stupid said:
Fucking Sky.

Poor defending from United down the right led to the opener. Chris Smalling was left one-on-one with Nasri, and Antonio Valencia failed to track back quickly enough as Aleksandar Kolarov passed his City team-mate on the overlap. The Serbian crossed from the left, and Aguero netted with a stylish volley.

Poor defending my arse. It was as world class a goal as you'll see in the league this season.

Ha, read that too. The BBC write up is much more honest..

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Chippy_boy said:

That was like watching ballet at the bolshoi...perfectly choreographed. How is an opposition manager supposed to change things when we oaky that good?

We did oaky very well. The best I've seen us oaky. Probably.

Have just walked in after a fantastic day.

So what do I say...Sorry for doubting Pellegrini could take us forward and I am eating a large slice of humble pie tonight. Man enough to say I was a little to quick to judge however we must now take this performance into next Saturday at Villa.

Special praise tonight for Nasri-best performance by far and Kolarov who I thought performed admirably.
Kompany bossed that match today and what a difference a week makes.

United look a shadow of there former selves however I am sure the fact RVP was injured gave us a huge boost.

Oh well happy days. I fucking love smashing them.
On a final point.After wembley against Wigan,my boss who is a big rag text me saying "Karma is a woman" ...Saved the text until today and just forwarded it back to him.
Haven't heard a peep.Rag cunts

johnmc said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Chippy_boy said:

That was like watching ballet at the bolshoi...perfectly choreographed. How is an opposition manager supposed to change things when we oaky that good?

We did oaky very well. The best I've seen us oaky. Probably.

Shit ios7 predictive txt

The police stopped Vincent Kompany on his way home from the match and asked him to turn out his pockets...along with his car keys and £5000 in cash was Wayne Rooney and Danny welbeck!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.