City - United Post Match Thread

Ducado said:
BUyj6ijCcAATwq8.jpg:large
more of these please

It was a 1 am kick off here in Australia. My neighbours would have woke up for every goal. What a night

brilliant game! should have closed them down more in the last 30 minutes. Negredo absolute gem of a buy! Very happy with all the team today though Kolarov's defending left a lot to be desired. But his crosses were great. Nasri has moved into a special class this year... I think his potential will be extracted by Manuel. Navas just literally flew down the wing for Nasri's goal!!! Ahhh just a brilliant game!

I dont see the rags being real contenders this year. Where was Kagawa, Hernandez? What was Moyes thinking? 4-0 down and 1 sub used? Anyway... who cares! :)

Excellent performance and result after a tough week and hopefully our squad will kick on.

It must have been OK because I didn't hear a single word of complaint from the miserable sods that sit behind me, Lol!

It was a great performance all round. Every player will be going home tonight pleased with their performance, and rightly so.

Yoooo ny tid were garbage, a mid table team on that abject performance.

Our easiest victory over them in decades.

What is this "Kolarov can't defend" crap some of you are still talking about? He lost Valencia twice today, once he had a cover by Kompany and once he caught up (fouled outside the box but wasn't given, so officially he recovered that one). That is twice in 90 minutes and with no consequences whatsoever. It is absolutely normal for a fast winged to burn the LB once or twice in a game. You people are nuts. Glad Pellers probably sees it different and I expect Kolarov to stay in first 11 when Clichy returns.

So excited to see Nasri play so well. Involved in all four goals and he worked his socks off. It was great seeing him play creatively. Pellegrini will truly be great if he can get players like Nasri and Dzeko feeling confident and playing well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.