City v Arsenal: Official Match Day Thread

Given, Richards, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, SWP, Ireland, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor.

Barry in for De Jong and Bellers in for Robbie. Don't like the line-up on paper but we'll see.... Would've hoped to see Robinho again and De Jong is unfairly dropped in my opinion.

Miku said:
Given, Richards, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, SWP, Ireland, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor.

Barry in for De Jong and Bellers in for Robbie. Don't like the line-up on paper but we'll see.... Would've hoped to see Robinho again and De Jong is unfairly dropped in my opinion.

He might just be dropping Robbie to make sure he has his legs under him for this weekend and isn't fatigued at all just coming back from his injury.

Miku said:

Sounds very much like 4-4-2 to me :-(, that said, come on City!

warhawkmoski said:
Miku said:

He might just be dropping Robbie to make sure he has his legs under him for this weekend and isn't fatigued at all just coming back from his injury.
Yeah, that's what I figured as well, just hoped to see him. Hope it's a good decision though and the other players can do the job but I really don't like that 4-4-2 on paper.

Arsenal:

--------------- Fabianski ----------------
-- Eboue -- Song -- Silvestre -- Traore --
---------------- Eastmond --------------
---------- Ramsey ------ Rosicky --------
-------- Wilshere -- Vela -- Merida -------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.