City v Arsenal post match discussion

Re: Sh*tstorm

why isn't this in the post match discussion, come on mods, raise your game ffs.

chesterbells said:
omcfc said:
Get Barry and Milner back in the line up. Aguero needs match sharpness. Silva is the big enigma. What's going on with him?

I'd like to see Barry and Milner in for Garcia and Rodwell next game

rodwell played for 45 minutes, and played well when he was on ???

I dont think the actual performance was as poor as some are making out. I was very impressed with Arsenal - in particular the Full Backs and Carzola.

Our final ball let us down repeatedly which meant we didn't create enough goal scoring opportunities and when Arse made their final push for the point we started to give the ball away repeatedly.

Very impressed with Edin today and Kompany was much better but this team badly needs Micah back and especially Barry to hold everything together.

didactic said:
capiloton said:
on current form, Dzeko is 2nd best striker at City. I don't understand why Mancini take him out first, but not dead leg Aguero? Balotelli should come in sooner, Silva has a shocker game today.

Silva, Aguero, Rodwell were terrible today.

what game were you watching, he was on for 45 minutes against a team who were better than us.

chesterbells said:
Stoned Rose said:
chesterbells said:
You still think Garcia is the answer?

I've never said he was. WTF are you on about?

"In a months time I expect him to be running the show in the Prem" etc.

I'd just come from the Garcia thread mate and saw you post this about him. Made me think you thought he would be a good player for us, improvement on last season etc.

Yes and I stand by that. I think given a few games he'll be able to control most midfields with Yaya.

You were implying that I said he was 'the answer', which is a strange thing to say.

The answer to what? Is it even possible for one player to be 'the answer'?

I'd argue not.

Being unbeaten in the league means diddly squat. It's about winning games. Draws are barely better than a defeat, esp @ home.

wayne71 said:
Taking off Dzeko was a mistake, he was our best player, I'm not sure what the hell Mancini is playing at.

For my money Dzeko was playing well , and didn't deserve to go off .... and especially as Tevez had no effect when replacing him.

I agree that Aguerro should have come off for Tevez, but the Tevez/Aguerro combination almost got us a goal immediately. If that'd gone in, or we'd got the penalty, we'd probably have won the game, and it might even have ended better than 2-0. Then this place would be lighting up with praise for Mancini's genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.