City v Arsenal post match discussion

wayne71 said:
Taking off Dzeko was a mistake, he was our best player, I'm not sure what the hell Mancini is playing at.

That decision cost us the game.Aguero should have gone off instead.

We need to stop fucking with the formation/lineup,it's hardly a surprise there's no solidity or fluidity.

Our form is a concern,and our defending compared to last season is shocking,i get the feeling that some of the players are still dining out on the last day title win together with the we are the champions so this will be a walk in the park attitude in games.....

bluebannana said:
feel so sorry for milner, hes done nothing wrong and is clearly good enough to be in the team. Were getting shredded at left and right back with neither silva or sinclair/nasri getting back and defending. milners workrate would really help us.

Would have helped us take the midfield back, surprised he wasn't even on the bench. Fucking hate Arsenal.

Loved it when our fans were taking the piss out of Arse fans thinking Gervinho scored. (around 38 mins?)

Re: Sh*tstorm

Welcome to an ordinary Bluemoon meltdown.. Jeez lad you should have been here looking at the threads during the Pearce/Hughes episode.

deano ou812 said:
Our form is a concern,and our defending compared to last season is shocking,i get the feeling that some of the players are still dining out on the last day title win together with the we are the champions so this will be a walk in the park attitude in games.....

I do think its more a case of disjointed pre-season, injuries to key players that are the main cause.

anyone else think a point considering we were the worse team was good against an in form arsenal ??

Get Barry and Milner back in the line up. Aguero needs match sharpness. Silva is the big enigma. What's going on with him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.