City v Arsenal post match discussion

Ray78 said:
The question is how we can put it right?

it will be put right by hard work and getting the players back to title winning form and fitness. Aguero, Silva, Lescott and Kompany are no where near fit.

the only question is will it be too late by that time?

on current form, Dzeko is 2nd best striker at City. I don't understand why Mancini take him out first, but not dead leg Aguero? Balotelli should come in sooner, Silva has a shocker game today.

A point was fair I think. Too many people calling for Mancini's head as well. We have the squad to win it again this season, there will be bumps along the way.

omcfc said:
Get Barry and Milner back in the line up. Aguero needs match sharpness. Silva is the big enigma. What's going on with him?

I'd like to see Barry and Milner in for Garcia and Rodwell next game

Collectively, flat as a pancake, lacked power pace and invention
individually, Silva seems to be homesick, never stopped trying, hardly put a pass to a City player, a shadow of himself.
Garcia has not found his feet, or sure of his expected role.
Aguero is at his best when we are dominating and making chances, today we were definitely not dominating
Dzecho suits fast breaks, as against RM.
Do we go all out, or counter-attack, no-one seemed to be sure ?
The arse confused us today, we did not handle their midfield at all well, they pressed us as well as any team have.
Ball retention, or lack of, needs fixing, How, I've no idea .

Sky Blue said:
Bellamyend said:
no doubt Mancini is on a shaky peg with the owners

Sniff sniff...
My thoughts exactly
expression.jpg

smells like a united fan

capiloton said:
on current form, Dzeko is 2nd best striker at City. I don't understand why Mancini take him out first, but not dead leg Aguero? Balotelli should come in sooner, Silva has a shocker game today.

Silva, Aguero, Garcia, Rodwell were terrible today.

Re: Sh*tstorm

Young said:
I'm pretty surprised and shocked by some opinions on here. Most of you sound like you guys are either Rags in disguise or people who jumped on the City bandwagon.

Firstly, Sinclair played alright. Energetic, and decent, shall we say? Hardly nowhere near some people go on as "shite".

Secondly, the Rodwell substitution. I see people blasting Mancini for that. Hello? Do you even know football? Before Rodwell came in, we were having a formation that involved Gervinho constantly running over our defence, with the full backs being terrorized badly. Rodwell was brought in to have that extra man in the midfield to shield the defence, as obviously, Javi Garcia was not doing a proud job of.

Thirdly, we would have not seen this shitestorm if Aguero was anything near to full fitness.

Okay, I'm gonna escape the present shitestorm and meltdown now. But before that, I hear people saying "Bobby, Bobby, sort it out!". Please, sort yourselves out first.

Eh? You create a thread moaning about people moaning then have a moan yourself about Garcia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.