City v Arsenal post match discussion

ifiwasarichfan said:
I dont think the actual performance was as poor as some are making out. I was very impressed with Arsenal - in particular the Full Backs and Carzola.

Our final ball let us down repeatedly which meant we didn't create enough goal scoring opportunities and when Arse made their final push for the point we started to give the ball away repeatedly.

Very impressed with Edin today and Kompany was much better but this team badly needs Micah back and especially Barry to hold everything together.
Yeah their fullbacks did surprise me big time, specially Jenkinson who i thought was a joke of a player......

What a shit afternoon....Utd get some ludicrous decisions in their favour again...it must be part of FPP that they get a penalty in every match....then we are hanging on again at home, another late goal conceded, another poor clearance punished, Silva has been mediocre for months now, Edin was doing well not sure why he was taken off, poor in midfield, what role is Garcia meant to be filling? Sergio looked overweight and off the pace

Can only get better, if it doesn't then we will be 6/7 points off the pace before we know what it happening.

A bit new here but yaya doesn't surprised me with his laziness that is why barca were happy to let him go, great player but so lazy when it comes to defending but all the sudden he finds energy going forward.

the sooner Micah comes back the better , people blaming garcia when he had the whole of the midfield to mark all by himself coz yaya couldn't be arsed to help him.

arsenal were better and deserve a point,worse game by clichy for a long time.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Not one player came out to give a interview piss poor...
Rather they didn't at all.

Sick of hearing the same old media trained interviews after a draw or loss, we must do better we did good things and we now look forward.

Until the players perform not one of them should be doing an interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.