City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gooner2 said:
ZZmaestro said:
Dare I say that we play the best attacking football in Europe, alongside Munich ?

We made the "best PL defence " look like a pub-league one.
Some of our passing and moves were astonishing.
Fernandinho for £30M is the greatest theft of the decade, and the people responsible for his signing have my forever lasting respect.
Yet, I can't shake the bitter taste I have since Sergio's injury. I hope Pellets will get his system adapted to this situation.

Hats off to the hole squad, we made a statement today and all the plastic " blues " who wrote us off lately should never come back
to this board, nor call themselves "supporters" because they clearly don't know the meaning of the word.

You are probally one of best attacks in europe and showed it today . you deserved to win and score does not flatter you. but we still top by three points ahead of you and you still need to show same form away. Kompany was right in saying your win will only matter if you win at fulham next week.

Out of all the top sides our "problems" are the easiest to fix. Its kind of like a tennis player who NEVER loses serve. All you have to do is break serve once in a while and you win.

We have had some success on our travels. I really do think our away day "woes" are mostly mental. We have to toughen up mentally thats all.....

MSP said:
bobmcfc said:
What happened with Wilshire ? And does anyone have a video of photo of it

article-2523671-1A19D94D00000578-181_634x319.jpg

Not very gentlemanly of him

Re: Ozil

moomba said:
Mertesacker wasnt too happy.

Fair play to Mertesacker who wasn't happy that Ozil was just walking off He then went to the away fans and gave his shirt to them As he walked off he was fuming

Salford_Blue said:
MSP said:
bobmcfc said:
What happened with Wilshire ? And does anyone have a video of photo of it

article-2523671-1A19D94D00000578-181_634x319.jpg

He really is an odious little muppet.

Mouthing off at Zabba after some close attention; trying to get in Clichy's face at the corner.

Future of English football my arse!

He should be pissed off at himself to be honest. Aside from the shot that required a good save from Costel, he had a forgettable day today,

Re: Ozil

He's a top class player and will be back winning games for them I have no doubt.He was probably a bit shell shocked with today's game but needs to learn some basics so well done Per.

Not as good as Silva though.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Arsenal are a good side and today was a great game 9not for defenders on either side).
Re the offsides, they were all really close and liners job is difficult, we've had a few shitty ones go against us so you have to suck it up buttercup!
Still not seen the stats for the game but I thought despite the fact they could have had a couple more if things had gone their way we could and should have bagged another 4. Nasri missed a couple of sitters he normally always nets. Just a bit too overdetermined today! Alvaro missed 2 sitters as well as Toure and Silva wasting chances - I'm serious when I believe we could have got 10 today.

Just been reading a few of the Arsenal thoughts on their websites. Some of them are clearly delusional as they think they deserved a draw! Some of them can't wait to abuse us for buying the result!
So they didn't buy:
Giroud
Ozil
Mertesacker
Walcott
Vermahlen
Koscielny
Monreal
Cazorla
Sagna
Arteta
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Podolski
Flamini

Thought so - Its like complaining about someone who shops at Harvey Nicks when you're doing yours at M&S so you can trouser the additional money you save - So Fuck Off!

I am not one to not admit that you were by far the better team today. Both teams defended like clowns today and we made the mistake of being far to open second half. key moment was at 3-2 when we had you on the rack, you went and scored 4th and then basically dominated last 20 mintues bar odd attack from us.

In end arsene made mistake tatically. it happens. We defended awfully but we still top by three points and will stay their if we beat chelsea next week or draw. We doing well and last time we lost a big game in league, we won three in a row.

We showed going forward how much damage we can cause and so did you. I said it be epic match and it was

Still think you need to sort your away form out to win the league. But we now good big week in christmas where we got to keep our nerve. Proud of lads so far.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:03 pm --<br /><br />
Kinkys Left Foot said:
Arsenal are a good side and today was a great game 9not for defenders on either side).
Re the offsides, they were all really close and liners job is difficult, we've had a few shitty ones go against us so you have to suck it up buttercup!
Still not seen the stats for the game but I thought despite the fact they could have had a couple more if things had gone their way we could and should have bagged another 4. Nasri missed a couple of sitters he normally always nets. Just a bit too overdetermined today! Alvaro missed 2 sitters as well as Toure and Silva wasting chances - I'm serious when I believe we could have got 10 today.

Just been reading a few of the Arsenal thoughts on their websites. Some of them are clearly delusional as they think they deserved a draw! Some of them can't wait to abuse us for buying the result!
So they didn't buy:
Giroud
Ozil
Mertesacker
Walcott
Vermahlen
Koscielny
Monreal
Cazorla
Sagna
Arteta
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Podolski
Flamini

Thought so - Its like complaining about someone who shops at Harvey Nicks when you're doing yours at M&S so you can trouser the additional money you save - So Fuck Off!

I am not one to not admit that you were by far the better team today. Both teams defended like clowns today and we made the mistake of being far to open second half. key moment was at 3-2 when we had you on the rack, you went and scored 4th and then basically dominated last 20 mintues bar odd attack from us.

In end arsene made mistake tatically. it happens. We defended awfully but we still top by three points and will stay their if we beat chelsea next week or draw. We doing well and last time we lost a big game in league, we won three in a row.

We showed going forward how much damage we can cause and so did you. I said it be epic match and it was

Still think you need to sort your away form out to win the league. But we now good big week in christmas where we got to keep our nerve. Proud of lads so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.