City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

BLUEMATT23 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Wenger on BBC website....

Of City's 6 goals.....we gave them 5

He's just a bitter miserable old man. Ludicrous statement.

Think bit harsh from arsene their. yes we gifted them the thrid but others they earnt ,. City deserved it. better team today but still look weak at back.

GunnerGer said:
I had this chalked down as a loss, and I wouldn't use it to judge our title chances. Arsenals big game is next week, that's the game I would judge our title chances on.
So write off the game vs us as a certain loss, but will use the game vs Chelsea to measure your title chances? Only in Arseland...

citysince88 said:
Excellent result, to score six against one of the main title rivals is a real achievement. If I'm allowed one slight whinge it's we let arsenal have too much time on the ball occasionally and they caused us problems that said we won so fuck it !

Favorite goal anyone, for me in was Negredo's that touch from Zabba was amazing.

We first team in league to score 3 at you so we caused you loads of issues at your back four. But no doubt overall you were the better team.

Re: Ozil

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbdFujsCQAAAqZk.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Rightly getting a bollocking for not acknowledging the Arse fans.

gooner2 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Daz_Blue said:

Think bit harsh from arsene their. yes we gifted them the thrid but others they earnt ,. City deserved it. better team today but still look weak at back.

Long long way to go yet. Your right we need to sort the away form out, do that and I think we will win it.

DruntBlunt said:
GunnerGer said:
I had this chalked down as a loss, and I wouldn't use it to judge our title chances. Arsenals big game is next week, that's the game I would judge our title chances on.
So write off the game vs us as a certain loss, but will use the game vs Chelsea to measure your title chances? Only in Arseland...

Surely every game has a bearing on your title chances!

BLUEMATT23 said:
Daz_Blue said:

Bit harsh on Wenger to be fair, the interview he gave on BT Sport seemed reasonable enough and I was expecting him to moan about the officials but he just mentioned that they could have done better, and also only mentioned their schedule as a small factor in why they performed badly. Given his track record, the bitterness he displayed this time was minimal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.