City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

blueste41 said:
DruntBlunt said:
GunnerGer said:
I had this chalked down as a loss, and I wouldn't use it to judge our title chances. Arsenals big game is next week, that's the game I would judge our title chances on.
So write off the game vs us as a certain loss, but will use the game vs Chelsea to measure your title chances? Only in Arseland...

Surely every game has a bearing on your title chances!

Every game of course does have a bearing on our title chances. What I mean is that you will do that to probably every team this season at your own ground. No disgrace in losing to you guys at The Etihad as everyone else does as well. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to avoid defeat today, but no one else manages it either.
What we really need to improve on last season is our home games against yourselves, Chelsea and Utd.
We got 1 point from those 3 fixtures last season, we need to start winning some of them if we want to think we have a title challenge on our hands. If we can't win our home games then it really does make a title challenge very difficult.

Win next week and we are at least 3 clear, and been to probably our 2 most difficult away games of the season, things don't look as bad.

Lose next week, we are sucked back into the chasing pack, having not picked up a point in 3 games against our traditional top 4 rivals so far this season, and things begin to look rather negative.

Der Bomber said:
Alright, then. If these twats are going to be so classless I am going to need to see about getting a user ID at Arseblog so that I can come back in May and run it nonstop at them as they whinge about missing their accustomed #4 slot to the Blue Dippers or whomever.

By the way, Arsentwats. I went a'lurking on your sites on the first weekend and NINETY-NINE PERCENT OF YOU were going full-on with "ARSENE OUT!"

Any of you lot care to comment on/address this? I am curious.

How dare you sir!!!!......do you realise they are a class club with class fans and manager
and do everything the classy way...they are class,....CLASS I SAY

bitter fcukers the arsenshite lot are - as they can see their lead dwindling but get put to the sword against THE best team in the league

The old statements of money this and money that comes out - but they have been begging that sulking mard asre wenger and their shite board members for years to spend spend spend

It must hurt looking on the outside in as to how a club is built not just in the present but for the future

hope they enjoy their long trip back down to the south while the rot sets in - the bunch of muppets

Balti said:
they act like horrible rags but are even more bitter and pompous

so nice to hammer them like that without really getting out of second gear

onwards and upwards :-)

Speaking of bitter and pompous windbags, can someone tweet Piers Morgan and remind him of the score.

GunnerGer said:
blueste41 said:
DruntBlunt said:
So write off the game vs us as a certain loss, but will use the game vs Chelsea to measure your title chances? Only in Arseland...

Surely every game has a bearing on your title chances!

Every game of course does have a bearing on our title chances. What I mean is that you will do that to probably every team this season at your own ground. No disgrace in losing to you guys at The Etihad as everyone else does as well. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to avoid defeat today, but no one else manages it either.
What we really need to improve on last season is our home games against yourselves, Chelsea and Utd.
We got 1 point from those 3 fixtures last season, we need to start winning some of them if we want to think we have a title challenge on our hands. If we can't win our home games then it really does make a title challenge very difficult.

Win next week and we are at least 3 clear, and been to probably our 2 most difficult away games of the season, things don't look as bad.

Lose next week, we are sucked back into the chasing pack, having not picked up a point in 3 games against our traditional top 4 rivals so far this season, and things begin to look rather negative.

But you couldn't beat Everton at home!

Todays result was why I had you down for title favourites from a long time ago. I envy the two you have in the middle, Yaya and Fernandinho, theyre really the dynamo of the team at the moment. We were absolutely ripped apart today but what has to be the best team in the BPL - no shame about that imo, city were playing irresistible football at times. The only plus I can see from it was we got three goals our self in the process.

Hopefully, Wenger sees sense and gets us in another ST in Jan as Giroud is worn out and was absolute pants today, and its not a great site to see him replaced by Bendtner :(

Cant hide my disappointment in todays result, but I can give credit to what was an amazing game of football, by both sides in truth.

Sergio Aguero has posted this.

Gran compromiso de todo el equipo para un partido en el que había que ganar si o si. Una importantisima victoria para seguir en la pelea. Gracias a todos por tantos mensajes de aliento. Me harán estudios para determinar el grado de la lesión pero sepan que no voy a aflojar. Lo que lamento es no poder estar para ayudar a mis compañeros dentro de la cancha pero hasta que me recupere alentaré a full desde afuera.

Great commitment from the whole team to a match that we had to win. A vital victory to stay in the race. Thanks for all the support. I’ll get checked to determine the severity of the injury but don’t think I’ll waver. My regret is not to be able to help my team-mates inside the field but until I’m better I’ll support them from the sidelines!

brilliant performance again!! what a day for our boys now if we can sort out the away form we will walk the league

Re: Ozil

To be fair i wouldn't clap the Arsenal fans, bunch of cry babies who spit their dummy out when losing, boo their own players half the time and just generally sh1t fans who give it large all game, hate them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.