City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Alright, then. If these twats are going to be so classless I am going to need to see about getting a user ID at Arseblog so that I can come back in May and run it nonstop at them as they whinge about missing their accustomed #4 slot to the Blue Dippers or whomever.

By the way, Arsentwats. I went a'lurking on your sites on the first weekend and NINETY-NINE PERCENT OF YOU were going full-on with "ARSENE OUT!"

Any of you lot care to comment on/address this? I am curious.

tonea2003 said:
blueste41 said:
This from gonersworld.

beaten by money, how dissapointing. Well done city you only spent £500 million you must be so proud.

Why does every Arsenal fan think they are the only team in any division to not spend a penny.

And yes I am proud, if! we have spent 500 mil. It was worth every penny for today's performance alone!

Another priceless quote from a bitter Gooner......

Lol im just going to pretend that didn't happen!! For my love of Arsenal mainly but also because I hate the fake, artificial, scum sucking ****s that City are! yes you have an amazing squad but you have spent close to A BILLION to get it!

F*CK OFF!!

cheeky f***ers think only wilshire and flamini were pennies the rest all bought for big bucks ,not to mention the subs bench
Funny how they all wanked their tiny little willies in to oblivion when they signed Ozil. Oh but that's different because they "earned" their money by ripping off fans. Bank of England FC.

chicagoblues said:
MSP said:
Here comes the suspension...

Bbc7DrSIEAAKlOY.jpg:large
Now I know what the boos was about.
Is that Ramsay? I guess it was aimed at the City fans, any particular reason for it (besides the mauling they just got)?

well! just got in and what a day had arsenal fans waving £10 notes at us 'something about the money' conceded 3 and won by 3 so fuck them i hope they enjoyed it, for me its awesome thanks city 3 points in it

they act like horrible rags but are even more bitter and pompous

so nice to hammer them like that without really getting out of second gear

onwards and upwards :-)

Re: Ozil

Merersacker was out of order. It was as if he used it as an excuse to have a pop at Ozil.

Maybe Ozil felt too embarrassed to fans as he was ashamed of his performance. No issue. I couldn't care less if City players applauded us after a heavy defeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.