City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Jimmy Wheel said:
Good result today, but can't believe a few people on here going overboard.

Thought we were average, at best.

We weren't even average. We were bobbins. I chucked my season ticket on the pitch and stormed out straight after we'd fluked ourselves a fifth goal. Travesty.

ive already returned my liverpool tickets , i am not putting up with this shite anymore , leicester city will murder us

Champions2012! said:
People actually thought we would draw or lose against these lot.

35 goals in 8 home games in the league.

That's more than four goals a game on average, which is ridiculous.

Own up, who is fucking idiot on five live who thinks Milner should have started instead of Silva. To be fair he then defended us about the midweek goal difference nonsense.

Jimmy Wheel said:
Good result today, but can't believe a few people on here going overboard.

Thought we were average, at best.

Weak in midfield and they could have caught us on the break at will.

Hope it doesn't bite us in coming games.

I hope our midfield is weak, every week, scored 4 of the 6 goals and created enough chances for 5 games.

the midfield played some of the best interchanging football I have ever seen and tore apart the league leaders.

I thought we were sensational.

Re: Ozil

To be bollocked like that in front of millions, their will be a grudge involved now, this is probably knackered their so called famous arsenal team spirit, once their fans turn on their players they don't let go, they really are a self righteous set of twunts from top to bottom, never in my life would I dared to imagine they would get into bed with the Trafford trotters.

Re: Ozil

poyntonblue said:
I heard/read somewhere that when at Madrid when the going got tough Özil went missing.

I think it was a commentator once called him half a match Ozil when he played at Real

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.