City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Had a sneak at some of their post match threads - the definition of " delusion "
One of them thinks he can argue that they should have a pen AND Zabba should have been sent off for"denying a goal scoring opportunity"????????!!!!!!!!

pride in battle said:
gooner2 said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Remind us which team conceded 6 (could of been at least 4 more).

Your right we defended very badly and lucky not to let in more then 6 but you let us score 3 as well so you were hardly good at back either. I am saying you deserved to win though

You got battered, easily could have been ten, for a team top of the league you were poor...
He's a clueless repetitive twat; we have a "weak defence" but they conceded six

Marvin said:
1st half we were brilliant apart from the finishing

2nd half was mixed. For a spell we lost control at 3-2 before Wenger got his subs totally wrong and left them wide open at the back.

Gutted about losing Aguero. After CSKA Moscow we lost Fernandinho and SIlva and ended up dropping points at Sunderland. I hope we wont drop points in Aguero's absence

I'm glad someone mentioned this. Swapping Flamini for Gnarby was amongst the strangest decisions I've seen for years from Wenger.

Not that I've got anything against the young lad Gnarby, but removing Flamini left our midfield totally exposed at a time when we weren't actually playing that badly, and its not as if we weren't creating any chances.

Just a very bizarre decision in my opinion.

GunnerGer said:
Marvin said:
1st half we were brilliant apart from the finishing

2nd half was mixed. For a spell we lost control at 3-2 before Wenger got his subs totally wrong and left them wide open at the back.

Gutted about losing Aguero. After CSKA Moscow we lost Fernandinho and SIlva and ended up dropping points at Sunderland. I hope we wont drop points in Aguero's absence

I'm glad someone mentioned this. Swapping Flamini for Gnarby was amongst the strangest decisions I've seen for years from Wenger.

Not that I've got anything against the young lad Gnarby, but removing Flamini left our midfield totally exposed at a time when we weren't actually playing that badly, and its not as if we weren't creating any chances.

Just a very bizarre decision in my opinion.

Me too !
Was convinced he was gonna bring Cazorla on and was a bit concerned about that as he's a good player and good at finding space, which there seemed to be a lot of in midfield in the last 20 mins.

Very strange sub, but was happy with it from our point of view

It wasn't a perfect performance

a) 1st half performance was magnificent but spoiled by bad finishing

b) 2nd half we lost control, and there was a spell where they looked like scoring

Wenger must regret taking Flamini off. Last 15 minutes of the 2nd half we could have scored 4 quite easily

The Gooners were just there to make up the numbers today. They're one of the best teams in the country but it was all about City today. That is the third time this season that we've seen individual players from teams expecting to finish in the top four looking absolutely shell shocked. We have seen it with the rags, the Spuds and the Tarqs in quick succession. Their faces. They knew they couldn't stop us. Fucking wave after wave of it. What excites me is the fact that these batterings are being regularly dished out against the best the league has to offer. This is dreamland at the Etihad.

If we win the title this season, we will do it playing the sort of football the Arse used to play, when in their absolute pomp. You must be a glass half empty man, Marvin, to take anything but positives away from watching these peformances.

For 20 minutes in the 2nd half I thought we were going to score every time we attacked.

We were fantastic today going forward. Brilliant.

Fernandinho was superb today along with Zabaleta and Kompany.

Bit annoyed we went to sleep in last 5/10 mins and sometimes we were a bit wasteful with passing (clichy especially)

Other than that what can you say.

It's just magnificent at home.....

Good result today, but can't believe a few people on here going overboard.

Thought we were average, at best.

Weak in midfield and they could have caught us on the break at will.

Hope it doesn't bite us in coming games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.