City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

good to see the city fans give koscielny a good round of applause when he was stretchered off, much like we have given the arsenal invincible team a standing ovation in the past. The past 30 years will forever hold our fanbase in good stead, we will retain our humility and our sense our humour no matter what, unlike the graceless tossers that inhabited the away end today.

Re: Ozil

Made to look average by the best creative midfielder of his kind on the planet, David Silva.

Just rewatched this after getting back in.

Michael Fucking Owen, oh Michael you silly silly man...

"Fernandinho has not hit the ground running maybe today he can make his mark"

That is paraphrased but not far from verbatim, what fucking madness is this ?
Just after his first goal this is said.

Just go away Owen, i am sure you are a nice fella but christ you talk some shit for someone who is supposed t know the game.

Brilliant win, shame we let 3 in but to knock 6 past the gunners is a good achievement, well happy with the result.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
You can't buy class...mehhhhhhh

2jboacl.jpg

Love seeing Louis Walsh and Micky Flanagan having a flap

gouldybob said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Bit disappointed Yaya didn't let Dinho take the pen.

Disagree, I love the fact that if Sergio isn't on the pitch then the next best takes it, though think Milner is better myself. Leave nothing to chance and grind the opposition into the dirt at every opportunity. I Dinoh wanted a hat trick he shouldn't have shot straight at the keeper earlier on.

With the prospect of a hat-trick, do you not think Dinho would have buried it?

Re: Ozil

shaiomarali said:
I can see nowt wrong with Mertesacker's reaction. It seemed not applauding their travelling support the straw that broke the camel's back.

Ozil might not be a dressing room/training favorite.

I completely agree that Mertesacker did nothing wrong. Would people on here be slagging Vinnie or Zaba off if they did the same thing to one of ours who didn't go over to applaud our travelling support?

And maybe Özil's attitude regarding the German national team has something to do with his Turkish origins.

It's just insane that's all I can really say its like we just can't help scoring at home I am starting to believe that many teams are beaten before they get on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.