City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

taconinja said:
jared said:
Gosh just looking at the comments section of the guardian match report is making sick. Their fans are the worst. Bitter to the bone and deluded to add. Hope they finish out if the top four. I dun mind the rags finishing above them. At least their fans were more gracious after their 4-1 thrashing
Indeed. This might be heresy but... when we trounced United earlier this season and when we've beaten them the past couple their fans online are shrill and enraged, but they also don't shy away from seeing the faults of their own players and managers. These Arsenal fans, though... all I've seen since the game ended today is fury about officials and if the officials had gotten it right, they would have won because anyone with eyes could see they outplayed us.

Deluded fuckwits.
long may it continue...if they feel theres nothing to fix apart from their own bad luck they wont improve

quiet_riot said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Game of the day on SS1 now - Chelsea v Crystal Palace. lol

Our game was on BT Sport, so it's not allowed to be Sky's game of the day.

Yep and after how entertaining it was , i bet sky were pissed not to get the game

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Gooner2 is on about our away form defense after his "beast" defense let in 9 goals and 2 losses this week away from home. 3 from (his words) "not very good Napoli" after their 3-3 Udinese draw.

Begbie said:
taconinja said:
jared said:
Gosh just looking at the comments section of the guardian match report is making sick. Their fans are the worst. Bitter to the bone and deluded to add. Hope they finish out if the top four. I dun mind the rags finishing above them. At least their fans were more gracious after their 4-1 thrashing
Indeed. This might be heresy but... when we trounced United earlier this season and when we've beaten them the past couple their fans online are shrill and enraged, but they also don't shy away from seeing the faults of their own players and managers. These Arsenal fans, though... all I've seen since the game ended today is fury about officials and if the officials had gotten it right, they would have won because anyone with eyes could see they outplayed us.

Deluded fuckwits.
long may it continue...if they feel theres nothing to fix apart from their own bad luck they wont improve
To the dark side lies hate

Full match hd torrent up now <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=294616&p=7354883#p7354883" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=294616&p=7354883#p7354883</a>

MOTD at 1am

Enjoy.

MillionDollarDream said:
Am I the only one who finds it funny that Gooner2 is on about our away form defense after his "beast" defense let in 9 goals and 2 losses this week away from home. 3 from (his words) "not very good Napoli" after their 3-3 Udinese draw.

Look We not defended well last two games but before today we had let in only two in eight games. We still won 23 from 31 and have the best away record

But look you were awesome today and i think carry on that form your be the team to beat without a doubt.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:03 pm --<br /><br />
MillionDollarDream said:

Look We not defended well last two games but before today we had let in only two in eight games. We still won 23 from 31 and have the best away record

But look you were awesome today and i think carry on that form your be the team to beat without a doubt.

blueinsa said:
gooner2 said:
Malty said:
We just destroyed the favourites for The Premier League. Top, top performance! one of the best ever in the PL

Most will hail us as the champions elect after this fantastic performance but we need to improve our away record.

Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

If this fucking clown says the same thing one more fucking time......

You are either thick as fuck or on the wum?
I think he's a rag.

gooner2 said:
MillionDollarDream said:

But look you were awesome today and i think carry on that form your be the team to beat without a doubt.

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:03 pm --

MillionDollarDream said:

Nice one. I think you guys were tired. And being honest, if we don't come top I'd like it to be Arsenal. Years of supporting you against the filth has defo left me with a soft spot for your team.

unlucky arsenil
if only the ref and his officials weren't so bent
you'll still win every competition you are in cos you are totes amazingballs
sorry about today like
minor blip in your totally deserved continued dominance of international football
just unlucky on the day today mates ;-)
P.S it's so unfair that other teams have the audacity to spend more than your club. just not fair at all. fair enough that you all whinge so much tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.