City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gordondaviesmoustache said:
gooner2 said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I think he's a rag.

I am not a wum or thick or a rag . Don,t be rude. It does you no service and you just become a abusive internet person that becomes a bit of internet bully.

Debate with me. Don,t throw lazy lies at me
BTP is a lazy liar. Fact.
I may be a lazy liar but I'll tell you what, our away form needs to improve if we want to win the league!

Pam said:
The Gooners were just there to make up the numbers today. They're one of the best teams in the country but it was all about City today. That is the third time this season that we've seen individual players from teams expecting to finish in the top four looking absolutely shell shocked. We have seen it with the rags, the Spuds and the Tarqs in quick succession. Their faces. They knew they couldn't stop us. Fucking wave after wave of it. What excites me is the fact that these batterings are being regularly dished out against the best the league has to offer. This is dreamland at the Etihad.

If we win the title this season, we will do it playing the sort of football the Arse used to play, when in their absolute pomp. You must be a glass half empty man, Marvin, to take anything but positives away from watching these peformances.

Good post.

Did Bendtner get caught on the city tunnel cam saying the stadium stinks of piss ? I haven't seen it yet but heard he did

East Level 2 said:
strongbowholic said:
Let's get the ref out of the way: should haven given a pen against Zabba but in general did well with the game overall I thought.

Onto City: quite simply fucking awesome. I never thought I would see the day we put 6 past Arsenal. Sure, there were a couple of lapses - Yaya for their first (what the fuck were you doing lad?!) and Demichelis is still settling into the game. That said, I still thought (overall again) Demichelis played really well. Fernandinho finally got a goal and what great strikes they were; what a fucking immense player this lad is. Gutted we lost Sergio and hoping nothing too serious (will read up in a bit) but he is such a world class striker. Beast was his usual bustling handful and good value for his goal. Merlin is simply stunning. Navas played well when he came on. Pants made some great saves but still gives me the flutters. Vinny is a colossus. Zabba a warrior. Clichy was very good and understated. Yaya - need to stay focused mate. Milner played well when he came on. Garcia didn't do anything wrong and wasn't on long enough. And last but by certainly no means least.. Samir Nasri. What a fucking game the lad had. On another day and with his shooting boots on he'd have had at least a hat trick.

The game could quite easily having finished 13-6 to City.

What a great game and I'll say again, cannot believe we stuck 6 past Arsenal.

Back to the 'Bow!
Fifa's Laws of the Game 2005, Law 12 says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)".
Which bit of Zab's ball to hand was deliberate?
The bit where he his arm touches the ball.

If it had been at the other end (e.g. Koscelny doing the same thing) and it had not been given, I'd have been fucking livid.

strongbowholic said:
East Level 2 said:
strongbowholic said:
Let's get the ref out of the way: should haven given a pen against Zabba but in general did well with the game overall I thought.

Onto City: quite simply fucking awesome. I never thought I would see the day we put 6 past Arsenal. Sure, there were a couple of lapses - Yaya for their first (what the fuck were you doing lad?!) and Demichelis is still settling into the game. That said, I still thought (overall again) Demichelis played really well. Fernandinho finally got a goal and what great strikes they were; what a fucking immense player this lad is. Gutted we lost Sergio and hoping nothing too serious (will read up in a bit) but he is such a world class striker. Beast was his usual bustling handful and good value for his goal. Merlin is simply stunning. Navas played well when he came on. Pants made some great saves but still gives me the flutters. Vinny is a colossus. Zabba a warrior. Clichy was very good and understated. Yaya - need to stay focused mate. Milner played well when he came on. Garcia didn't do anything wrong and wasn't on long enough. And last but by certainly no means least.. Samir Nasri. What a fucking game the lad had. On another day and with his shooting boots on he'd have had at least a hat trick.

The game could quite easily having finished 13-6 to City.

What a great game and I'll say again, cannot believe we stuck 6 past Arsenal.

Back to the 'Bow!
Fifa's Laws of the Game 2005, Law 12 says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)".

If it had been at the other end (e.g. Koscelny doing the same thing) and it had not been given, I'd have been fucking livid.

Never a penalty.

bobmcfc said:
Did Bendtner get caught on the city tunnel cam saying the stadium stinks of piss ? I haven't seen it yet but heard he did

Ahh! Is that why tunnel cam has been removed from the os ? I started watching it earlier but turned it off to concentrate on gooners crying on talksport.

stony said:
strongbowholic said:
East Level 2 said:

Never a penalty.

Correct. The ball came off Zab's leg and hit his arm; definitely not deliberate handball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.