City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gooner2 said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
blueinsa said:
If this fucking clown says the same thing one more fucking time......

You are either thick as fuck or on the wum?
I think he's a rag.

I am not a wum or thick or a rag . Don,t be rude. It does you no service and you just become a abusive internet person that becomes a bit of internet bully.

Debate with me. Don,t throw lazy lies at me
BTP is a lazy liar. Fact.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
gooner2 said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I think he's a rag.

I am not a wum or thick or a rag . Don,t be rude. It does you no service and you just become a abusive internet person that becomes a bit of internet bully.

Gooner2 hasnt been clear for me, i think he needs to tell us again, who deserved to win today, who is top and who Arsenal play next week.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
gooner2 said:

Gooner2 hasnt been clear for me, i think he needs to tell us again, who deserved to win today, who is top and who Arsenal play next week.
I like him and I like you.

Gooner2 could never be part of the movement though.

m923ok.jpg

m923ok.jpg
The Movement lives.

m923ok.jpg
The Movement lives.

Your mission to gentrify Bluemoon will never die. Even if your attack dog is in Dubai now, your other minions are still in attendance.

m923ok.jpg
The Movement lives.

Your mission to gentrify Bluemoon will never die. Even if your attack dog is in Dubai now, your other minions are still in attendance.
He's working on the gentrification of the minions too:

m923ok.jpg
The Movement lives.

Please be assured your role as my Head Minion is key to this whole process.

The Movement lives.

Am i now on the same level and pay grade as your butler? I'm not doing your reach arounds for you, no matter how much any pay rise is.

Am i now on the same level and pay grade as your butler? I'm not doing your reach arounds for you, no matter how much any pay rise is.
Reach rounds are Mr Bow's department. He's very gentle and always uses very soothing words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.