City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Please be assured your role as my Head Minion is key to this whole process.

Am i now on the same level and pay grade as your butler? I'm not doing your reach arounds for you, no matter how much any pay rise is.
Reach rounds are Mr Bow's department. He's very gentle and always uses very soothing words.

I've heard when he's had 1 too many ciders the 'soothing words' are more like Brown bottle on a bad day. Its whats written on the toilet walls near 109 anyway, along with your phone number.

Am i now on the same level and pay grade as your butler? I'm not doing your reach arounds for you, no matter how much any pay rise is.
Reach rounds are Mr Bow's department. He's very gentle and always uses very soothing words.

I've heard when he's had 1 too many ciders the 'soothing words' are more like Brown bottle on a bad day. Its whats written on the toilet walls near 109 anyway, along with your phone number.
Is there a smattering of 'Movement' posters in there like in 'Twelve Monkeys'?

No, but there are loads of blokes pulling their teeth out so they dont hear your voice in their head.

strongbowholic said:
Let's get the ref out of the way: should haven given a pen against Zabba but in general did well with the game overall I thought.

Onto City: quite simply fucking awesome. I never thought I would see the day we put 6 past Arsenal. Sure, there were a couple of lapses - Yaya for their first (what the fuck were you doing lad?!) and Demichelis is still settling into the game. That said, I still thought (overall again) Demichelis played really well. Fernandinho finally got a goal and what great strikes they were; what a fucking immense player this lad is. Gutted we lost Sergio and hoping nothing too serious (will read up in a bit) but he is such a world class striker. Beast was his usual bustling handful and good value for his goal. Merlin is simply stunning. Navas played well when he came on. Pants made some great saves but still gives me the flutters. Vinny is a colossus. Zabba a warrior. Clichy was very good and understated. Yaya - need to stay focused mate. Milner played well when he came on. Garcia didn't do anything wrong and wasn't on long enough. And last but by certainly no means least.. Samir Nasri. What a fucking game the lad had. On another day and with his shooting boots on he'd have had at least a hat trick.

The game could quite easily having finished 13-6 to City.

What a great game and I'll say again, cannot believe we stuck 6 past Arsenal.

Back to the 'Bow!
Fifa's Laws of the Game 2005, Law 12 says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)".
Which bit of Zab's ball to hand was deliberate?

No, but there are loads of blokes pulling their teeth out so they dont hear your voice in their head.
That happens quite a lot tbh.

Please be assured your role as my Head Minion is key to this whole process.

I learnt from the best - John Geilgud. I studied his role in Arthur relentlessly and it has stood me in good stead ever since:

"Would you like me to wash your dick for you now sir?"

strongbowholic said:
I learnt from the best - John Geilgud. I studied his role in Arthur relentlessly and it has stood me in good stead ever since:

Most soothing.

strongbowholic said:

Thanks for clearing that up MrBow, i always imagined you as more of a Denholm Elliott in Trading Places.

GStar said:
ieaGLxvG1JAKg.gif

Great gif from the mod....thanks. At the start of the gif the lad in royal blue jumping up and down is my lad, my other lad is behind him. I'm the grey haired old bloke in cream jacket just in front of them. Very proud today. The gif made my day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.