City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

I thought everybody played well. I especially enjoyed watching Oscar Bobb (As has been the case in the other two games) and Nico.
Barca kids were very good and deserve a bit more respect than some are giving them.
I'm counting that as a win regardless of the blind ref and linesman.

Last edited:
I don't see what Pep will get out of this pre-season tour to take into the new season.
With so many players still not back until Monday next week it's going to be a patched-up squad for the community shield then let's see for the first game.

Also, I think is going to be a crazy week starting on Monday, Pep will see what players want to stay, getting loans for the young players on the tour, maybe some new signings.

Pre-season starts on Monday for me and Pep has 2 weeks to build his squad for the new season.

He’s not a bad player - just not suitable to fulfil the demands of the Rodri role in our team, his close control and distribution is below what we need in that position.
I think his distribution is ok, but I agree that it's his speed of thought and close control which makes him (what's the opposite of press resistant?) "press suscepticle". We can't have that in our centre as it's where teams target the turn over.

Decent player in the right team, but I think his confidence is shot since he's realised that he's not even close to being the player that he probably thought he was/been led to believe that he was.

Another great watch.Well worth staying up at stupid o'clock to watch.
The youngsters are a joy to watch.
Our American fans have turned up as well outnumbering all in the 3 games.
Agreed.. it was a very good turn out by our American fans. Weather could have been better or at least had a roof.
Enjoyed the evening barring the lack of effort for the pens and some Bara women screaming down my right ear.
More miles in the legs and we go again

Agreed.. it was a very good turn out by our American fans. Weather could have been better or at least had a roof.
Enjoyed the evening barring the lack of effort for the pens and some Bara women screaming down my right ear.
More miles in the legs and we go again
It looked on the telly like City fans probably outnumbered Barca in the stadium. Was that the case?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.