City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

Don't think he played badly tonight. I don't even think he's as bad as people on here say. Am I on my own thinking this? Tell me I'm not on my own here ...
After watching him last night I think it's apparent he's just really bad at DM in Pep's system. He can't do the things he needs to do. I thought he seemed decent at CB especially considering he rarely if ever plays there.

It looked on the telly like City fans probably outnumbered Barca in the stadium. Was that the case?
Yes. A lot more city fans from all over the globe.
I got talking to a lad from Argentina who was at his first game and supported city because of the aguero moment.
We’re here in Florida on holiday and we’ve just come from St Pete's beach and the amount of city shirts I’ve seen has been incredible.
World domination in full progress

The Amerincan fans did have that far to travel to be fair.
Think we would be surprised how far many of City's American fans are travelling to these games.
Although City are moving their venues, there is still a huge distance between them.
Am very surprised that City had a bigger support than Barcelona at the game ? They were recently considered as one of the best supported teams around the world...

Think we would be surprised how far many of City's American fans are travelling to these games.
Although City are moving their venues, there is still a huge distance between them.
Am very surprised that City had a bigger support than Barcelona at the game ? They were recently considered as one of the best supported teams around the world...
Yep America is big. My son and I flew from Dallas, TX to North Carolina to watch them play.

That Kovacic assist is sublime, as was Grealish’s finish.

If Grealish has learned to smash the ball across the goal, he might reach the top level.

Kovacic looked fresh and marauding runs like that will make him a fan favourite.

Phillips is a better centre half than 6, but that isn’t saying very much!

That Kovacic assist is sublime, as was Grealish’s finish.

If Grealish has learned to smash the ball across the goal, he might reach the top level.

Kovacic looked fresh and marauding runs like that will make him a fan favourite.

Phillips is a better centre half than 6, but that isn’t saying very much!

Defensive midfielder's got to be one of the most demanding roles on the pitch. It's a Janus role, in a manner of speaking (no puns or funny word-play, please) — that is, looking both ways. You've got to have a 360° pitch intelligence, pretty much. Rodri's got it, in spades. Kalvin was never in the conversation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.