City v blackburn 4 -1 ewood park 2000

Was at the Golden Cup pub after the game with hundreds of blues celebrating when the city coach crawled past in the post match traffic. The players were banging on the windows and basically going mental

Next thing the emergency doors opened and Jamie Pollock jumped out and was carried shoulder high into the pub as the coach carried on

Another great day, and what a celebration, one year after Gillingham, we were certainly on a rollercoaster of a ride at that time under JOE.

My lad was literally a week old and I’d given up hope of going only for a mate of mine working for CIS and he got me some in the Blackburn mainstand! What a day. No trouble and the locals were sound. Had a few beers to celebrate for sure!

Was in the Blackburn end that day or was it the City end? One of the best away games I went to. Should have been out of it after first half. The second was a different story, the goals, the pitch invasion, the celebrations, never forgotten.

City fans in all four sides of the ground including their main end behind the goal. Amazed it didn't kick off at some point, and the pitch invasion was something else.

Jesus mate.....it was carnage after the Goat scored.....I was sat in that end.....everyone was keeping quiet but simply couldn’t after that goal....fists flying everywhere!

Watched it in Ireland whilst on holiday. It was another defining City game. Down and out with depression, to untold comeback ecstasy.

and a glorious sunny day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.