City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

This mangala hate is over the top .
Why no one is hating on stones ?
He is the one who gave away pk and was responsible for the the goal on Saturday.
Ffs mangala is not a left sided center half .

In my case it's because Stones has proved he is better than that. If Stones was permanently like tonight, I'd sack him. But he has been immense earlier this season, so we know he can do it.

I wanted Mangala to get a chance & even with his fuckups on the ball tonight, it's still not that, which bothers me. It's, for example, what happened after he lost the ball. He went once again to being the guy with no pace & was clawing at the striker as he ran away from him. If that was some cheating rag **** striker, he would make a red card out of it.

I have sat there & seen Mangala burn quick blokes off for pace, then a week later, some no mark leaves him for fucking dead. Sometimes he jogs, as if he thinks he has it all in hand & the opponent just fucks off & leaves him. Or a bit of physical bullies him off the ball.

The bloke is mentally, not right & there is no hope for him at City.

Haha, some of us can remember far worse too.

Oh indeed we can. I've been at Ashton Gate when we got a tonking! It was an average performance but still too good for Bristol.

I do not understand why managers continue to put out a side that never seems to get out of second or third gear out of six! A football ignoramus would know how Bristol were gonna play - containment and then hope to get a sniff (defensive mistake or a compliant ref - they had both tonight!). Play these guys with some pace and urgency and they will struggle to cope.

Aguero should have been on from the word go with Ferny in the middle. The tie should have been won by HT, and then second half give the guys a breather and with a two or three goal advantage play the eleven who started tonight.

Completely agree mate. The turnout tonight was poor, but I wish that half the cunnts sat near me hadn’t bothered, didn’t hear that much moaning when we were really shit, fucking entitled twats
Two blokes near me tonight spent the game shouting “fucking hoof it” “get it forward” “stop fucking about with it and get it up there”

It’s like they’ve been in a coma since 2008 and know nothing about Guardiola

This mangala hate is over the top .
Why no one is hating on stones ?
He is the one who gave away pk and was responsible for the the goal on Saturday. Because he is English and white ?
Ffs mangala is not a left sided center half .

What a depressingly sad thing to say. I genuinely hope you do not believe that. Mangala was responsible for the first mistake and has struggled for a number of seasons now which is reflected by him being fourth choice. Stones has just returned from injury and has been absolutely outstanding this year prior to his return from injury. Do you see now why he is probably given more slack?

Miserable fuckers.

Let’s just give credit to Bristol.

They were more adventurous than virtually every premier team at home this season.

The biggest loss to our team's cohesion is not playing Ederson. Bravo is a complete dithering fool who creates needless pressure and encourages the opposition to press high.

Relieved to win but we've needlessly made the 2nd Leg a task rather than a day out.
Disagree.
The idea is to draw the press from the opposition. Bravo played very bravely in that regard and he didn't let us down.

I thought the performance was down to the back 4. Bravo gives Stones the jitters, Mangala gives everyone the jitters, passing around the back to "rope a dope" the opposition wasn't therefore possible so we could get Sterling and Sane on the break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.