City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Good performance from Bristol but the time wasting really boils my piss.

The less said about alty taylor the better.

Too many not 'on it' tonight and the usual suspects these days Yaya, Mangala & Bravo are like lead weights.

Thank fuck for Kun's late goal at least it'll make Bristol come out in the second leg rather than play for penalties and time waste all game.

Gundogan had an off day, he's not shit as some are saying, he's a great player.
The problem is he has an off day very often. The way we play he needs to try to dictate a game in the Kev/Silva role and look to create chances. He goes missing far too much and spends most of his time wandering around looking lost.

Enjoyed it tonight last gasp again. Good job we have more than 40 points or we would struggle in the championship. Well done BCFC

I think that given the team we put out and the fact that some key players were rested we got a good result tonight. We know that some players can’t cut it and will be moved on and we have some players such as Stones and Gundogan who are still getting back to match fitness. We know that some players are trying to find their form or are being played out of position. But we still found a way to win despite conceding a penalty- this team have the winning mentality and they don’t give up. I don’t understand all the negative comments - at one time we would be elated to score in the last minutes of a match.

This mangala hate is over the top .
Why no one is hating on stones ?
He is the one who gave away pk and was responsible for the the goal on Saturday. Because he is English and white ?
Ffs mangala is not a left sided center half .
White? No need for that.

The way we play he needs to try to dictate a game in the Kev/Silva role and look to create chances.
He really shouldn't be replacing either of them, he did look better once Yaya went off, and he went in front of the back four, he wasn't great against Burnley for me, but came up with 2 great assists. He's a good player that needs playing time with the first 11, but amongst the second 11 he's not as effective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.