City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Two blokes near me tonight spent the game shouting “fucking hoof it” “get it forward” “stop fucking about with it and get it up there”

It’s like they’ve been in a coma since 2008 and know nothing about Guardiola

Were you in SS1? I was in there on Saturday. Fuck me there are some real dinosaurs in there

The biggest loss to our team's cohesion is not playing Ederson. Bravo is a complete dithering fool who creates needless pressure and encourages the opposition to press high.

Relieved to win but we've needlessly made the 2nd Leg a task rather than a day out.
Disagree.
The idea is to draw the press from the opposition. Bravo played very bravely in that regard and didn't let us down.

Two blokes near me tonight spent the game shouting “fucking hoof it” “get it forward” “stop fucking about with it and get it up there”

It’s like they’ve been in a coma since 2008 and know nothing about Guardiola

I have to confess that I was shouting that at the TV. Only because we weren’t passing the ball at the back with any composure and Bristol sensed this and started pressing. If we had our first choice back four I would have been confident of playing the ball out.

Not posted on here for a while,

Hope I don't get 'blocked' from posting on a thread for opinions that don't suit the bluemooon gestapo.

Some of the players we've bought with their associated price tags need to be questioned.

I have seen nothing from Bernardo to suggest he's anywhere near the level required of a 50 million pound player. So one footed its unbelievable.

Can someone please tell Leroy to look up when he decides to dribble to within millimetre of the opponent? Some lessons in trapping the ball would also be good.

Lots of deadwood to go. Yaya is a legend but finished at this level. Gundogan - again might be a fashionable European player but I'm not sure he's going to be the 'pivot' midfielder Pep was hoping for.

Sterling as a false number 9 was a failure. Danilo; a 30 million pound defender? Think he'll be moved on soon. We all know Mangala hasn't got the footballing brain to be a 'total footballer' in Cruyff's style.

A win is a win but a 2-1 lead is nothing. They'll be up for it big style at their end. This tie has a long way to go. Much improved performance needed if we are to qualify. Let's hope we get to Wembley!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.