City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:
He seemed to be one of the lesser twats that was playing for them. Never shouted his mouth off in the media, just kept his head down and played his football. And he appeared as a genuine sort of bloke.

Won't be getting any crap from me but can't speak for other lol. I always thought he was a good lad who just wanted to play, shame injuries got in the way.
I think we both have a fairly good idea what sort of reception he's going to get!

:-)

Yep I think we know. Personally I just want to batter Cardiff ... Hopefully

Will settle for a scrappy 1-0 win, but I really would like to see a teleprinter score where it has to be written out Manchester City 8 (eight).....

Re: City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
Won't be getting any crap from me but can't speak for other lol. I always thought he was a good lad who just wanted to play, shame injuries got in the way.
I think we both have a fairly good idea what sort of reception he's going to get!

No need for the blanket today Bob its quite mild

Re: City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Hull and palace have both shown that it's possible to come to the Etihad and not get a pasting
At Cardiff they worked really hard and were rewarded for it,however profligate we were.
If we turn up expecting them to roll over like Norwich did,we could come unstuck so let's hope the players are fully focused and keep the pressure on Chelsea and arsenal
7-0,8-0? Take a scruffy 1-0 right now

Hull I will give you but Palace was different, your another one suffering from magical thinking!

Seeing that Cardiff inflicted a painful loss last time and the guys will be out for revenge, I think Cardiff will get trashed heavily. 4-0 I say.

He'll park the bus. If he doesn't, then my prediction that someone's going to be on the wrong end of a double figured hiding off us this season could well be today.
They haven't got the talent to play keep ball. They're not strong enough to defend a high line. They're not a team full of pace to be able to attack, then get back if it breaks down.

Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:

No need for the blanket today Bob its quite mild

I haven't taken one so far this season. Took my flask the other night though Brrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.