City v Chelsea Post Match Thread

Nastasić should be loaned out next season and we keep Lescott for another year. how many fouls has Nas given in dangerous areas this season? Should of had a red today. He's regressed the most this season.

FromPollockToSilva said:
bluemoonste said:
Proelia said:
People think milners a great cm now? Theres a reason RM,MP and woy dont play him there

Milners best position is CM. He's not a winger

Not according to anybody who's actually managed him in the last four years.

No true but are they right ? The best jm performances ive senn are in CM but he rarely plays there.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm --<br /><br />
FromPollockToSilva said:
bluemoonste said:
Proelia said:
People think milners a great cm now? Theres a reason RM,MP and woy dont play him there

Not according to anybody who's actually managed him in the last four years.

No true but are they right ? The best jm performances ive senn are in CM but he rarely plays there.

Milner only had one day of training so wasn't risked.

First time we've resorted to the long ball tonight that's not our game and we got drawn into it against the best central defence in the league. A lesson learned before the cup game hopefully.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
This goes to all u thickos who believed we would beat them 3-1 and other scores put on here. Dumb asses. U dont know f@@k all about football cocky twats!

What an absolute cock!

After beating Spurs 6-0, Arsenal 6-3 and United 4-1 at home it was entirely feasible that we could beat Chelsea 3-1.

Just out of interest, and as you know everything about football, what was your score prediction?

bluemoonste said:
Proelia said:

It used to be, I am not sure now. But at his best, he was NEVER a holding mid. Him and Yaya on their own would not have worked. But why we could not or would not play MDM behind Yaya and Milner in a midfield 3, I have no fucking idea.

While it seemed pretty inconsequential at the time, Demichelis getting booked in the first half really messed things up for us. Before that, both he and City were doing pretty well, but once he got the yellow, he had to curb his aggression and became hesitant, and it allowed Chelsea to take control in midfield.

Even so we would have got something from the game had our strikers turned up. Both of them had absolute 'mares. I'm still not convinced Negredo and Dzeko can function as a partnership. Jovetic needs to be starting with Aguero out.

Cheksea wanted it more. On second balls, our players had a chelsea player breathing down their neck at their first touch, we were far away from chelsea players in the same situation. Dzeko was awful and Negredo non-existent, Pellers should have chosen one of them and Milner added in midfield. I credit this win down to Mourinho only, getting his players up for it, that magnificent... you know what.

johnbmcr said:
Blumooniac said:
Did someone die? We're second in the league. We lost a game against one of our closest rivals after an amazing run of victories. We were missing 3 of our most influential players. Clearly, we weren't at our best tonight but some of the whining on here is uncalled for. I'll take solace in the ever improving Jovetic. Onwards and upwards.

actually walking bad form the match I was livid but reading your comment made me reflect that it was a bad day @ the office

when i last checked the world was still spinning

Exactly. We will spring back, we are Man City we fight to the end.

My main concern tonight (tongue in cheek here lads & lasses) was that our goal keeper had to twice try to get our fans in the South Stand to make some noise!!

I got a glare from Mourinho because I kept telling him to get back in his technical area, especially when he nearly ended up in the SS himself!! He ran past our row and was heading for the SS and that time everyone was yelling at him to shut up and sit down.

The ref and the linesman on the CB side needed glasses. Twice Negredo got thumped in the face and they just ignored it but let our players touch the little babies from Chelsea and they were on us like a ton of bricks.

Did anyone see the guy who lost his temper on the way out and was staging a sit in and then a lie in on the concourse at the top of 125 CB L1? The strangest thing I have ever seen. He was just sitting there shouting 'get me the.........' and I couldn't make out what the other words were!!

I have no voice now but I don't care, at least I shouted for our lads for 96 mins. :-)

well it hurt, but records are made to be broken.there was no desire from the players but we"ll all forget about it next time we score a 5/ 6 or 7 goals.its happened but lets move on.but have money on us to win the cup game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.