City v Chelsea post match

Yes I'm a bit disappointed in the loss and more so at the loss of Sergio and Fernandinho. But I'm certainly not folding the tent.
A lot of venting going on and rightfully so. But it's looking like this topic is a "hate city" thread on the rag cafe

Otamendi is absolutely dreadful.

For me he's the weak link in our defence. Even Kolarov at centre half has been better than him.

Awful decision making, often out of position and rash into the tackle.

Bravo, Kolorov and Ottamendi need to be binned. We need 2 central defenders preferably with some pace (one to replace Vinny and one to replace Ottamendi) Ottas decision making and consistant diving in and commiting himself is schoolboy stuff. No way is Pep gonna let that continue.

Yeah I miss the way JH used to run out blow up his cheeks close his eyes and make himself big, I also miss when he would leave his goal coming for a ball that was never his...

article-0-19065B3100000578-354_634x435.jpg

Bring him back even though he said he doesn't want to come back under Pep...

article-2005056-0C9C7E0600000578-107_306x589.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/04/joe-hart-manchester-city-bayern-munich

Yes cause everyone on here was saying we should sell Hart before pep arrived

He may have made errors but you couldn't fault him caring. Bravo looks like he's won a competition to play for the first team

Yes cause everyone on here was saying we should sell Hart before pep arrived

He may have made errors but you couldn't fault him caring. Bravo looks like he's won a competition to play for the first team
And looks half arsed in games,I was all for backing peps decisions on who go's and who comes in but for me the hart one is looking a massive blunder,I'd rather have willy in goal at the moment than bravo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.