City v Chelsea post match

It was Bravo's fault Taylor didn't send Luiz off despite going for the card.

It was Bravo's fault Taylor didn't give a pen for a blatant foul.

It was Bravo's fault Otamendi just let Costa bring the ball down to score.

It was Bravo's fault KDB missed from a few yards out.

Get over Joe Hart ffs.
Very much this.

If we took our gold-plated chances we'd have won, not sure why people are failing to see this. You literally couldn't have asked for more.

I'm genuinely gutted, but that's football. Don't take your chances and you're punished for it. Only made worse that some horrendous refereeing made the difference for them in the end.

Oh dear, ad homenim, seems you've run out of actual arguments.

There's a famous saying "Don't argue with idiots"

BTW I was delighted with Pep's appointment and still am. However I don't have my head right up his arse so can see what's happening on the pitch. Based on that I can form an opinion.

Rarely do I complain about a ref, but Taylor was fucking shocking! He seemed scared to make any decisions that could have been seen as contentious which turned the match into a joke at times.

We sorted the midfield in the summer & now I can't wait until next summer when we sort the defence. Not saying anyone played particularly badly, but when Costa brilliantly trapped & played that through ball to Willian for their 2nd I knew it was a goal as there was no way the slug-like Kolarov was gonna catch him.

If Pep didn't realise it by before, he does now...... There are no easy games in the Premier League & every team should be treated with respect as EVERY team has the ability to hurt us.

Still early days and a while before we need to panic but anyone who says we have improved over previous seasons has been drinking too much "Giardiola is god" koolaid.

With these attacking players and his defensive nous Mancini would have this side free and clear at the top of the table.

As it is we are fighting for top four. At best.

Maybe pep is the best manager in Spain and Germany and maybe he willl prove the same in England but so far I'm underwhelmed.

Stubborn and arrogant are words I would use to describe his management style this far. Also "not good enough"

We didn't have their number this time to be fair, they always looked like they would score as did We. They're a proper team, we're not.
Disagree mate, we had the chances today and were better than them. Shit finishing by the forwards put the defence under pressure. What happened to four quality strikers and a defence that was solid. I miss Roberto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.