City v Chelsea post match

Dear fucking God!

Take the night off fella and open a bottle.

Wouldn't worry about a reply to these posts.

Let them through to the keeper.

Everyone knew this would be Pep's biggest challenge so far for many reasons.

Its not his side yet by any means.

We will have more of these results under Pep as we would any manager.

As some have already mentioned some players are past their prime and not good enough for where we want to go to.

Some are still finding their feet and some are adjusting.

Ideally we would have more steel in defence while being able contribute to creating the chances we make in a game.

A new back three/four plus maybe a better shot stopper is still to arrive over the next 2/3 windows.

Of course if you don't take them you are asking for trouble against most sides least of Chelsea.

Dear fucking God!

Take the night off fella and open a bottle.

Some prick near me started shouting get Mancini back. I was just behind guardiola today and must say to Squirty - it has gone to shit round there with the bogs and the food. Dire compared to the upper tiers.

We created a shedload of easy opportuities today. Since the takeover, wd have been scoring most of those. Had we done so today, the game would hae been killed & we would be raving about it, & about Sané.

Not really, but even if I accept what you say, the fact is we didn't kill the game and we aren't raving about it. It's yet another game were we are saying "we should have won that".

We're either the most unlucky team ever, or we have to start to think why is it we keep saying "we should have won that".

Just watched the scrap at the end, why did Fabregas not walk for slapping Fernandinhio? He almost looks where he's going to make sure he can throw himself over the advertising hording. Shocking tackle from Sergio, deserved a red.

We'll win the league if we take our chances for sure.

We'd also win the league at a canter with impartial refs.

you want the bet or not or you going to hide behind the ready made excuse of the refs?

I don't disagree about taking our chances btw...........but there is a bigger problem that you fail to either see or acknowledge and that is defensively we are a shambles and if Pep continues to ask our defenders (who are shit) to defend in one on one situations and if he cant stop ottomendi from diving in ALL the time and if he is going to play kolarov he has to play the right team infant of him and if he is going to play sane and navas at wingbacks then again the same must happen.

Id aso question his choice of goalkeeper but that decision has been made and there is nothing he can do to change that as th alternative aint any better

£50 to a charity of your choice...mine is the Cornwall Air Ambulance Service

People are forgetting they had other chances to score....costa an d hazard in particular could have had one

‏@StatCity 23s23 seconds ago

4 - #MCFC have gone 4 home Premier League games without a win for the first time since March 2008. Strangers.

not a good stat of course. Positive we will turn it around.

Our defense needs sorting . Pep needs to play to our defenders strength. they clearly aren't good enough to play his system unfortunately.

Not really, but even if I accept what you say, the fact is we didn't kill the game and we aren't raving about it. It's yet another game were we are saying "we should have won that".

We're either the most unlucky team ever, or we have to start to think why is it we keep saying "we should have won that".
Absolutely. But that's on the players and not the set up.

I think we need a few decent defenders more mate.

I was alluding to cover for whatever the number of matches Aguero will be banned. Looks like Kelechi will be our only direct option.
And yeas we need defenders and possibly a keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.