City v Chelsea post match

This forum and certain posters on here are toxic when we lose. It's as if the world has ended. We lost one game against a good Chelsea team.

No, we also lost 2 key players for whom we don't have a quality replacement for 3/4 matches. Plus, Pep sarcastically clapped against the ref, so he could also possibly get a touchline ban. I don't know how we cannot be toxic after what happened.

I've been impressed by them but over the long haul don't think they have the quality of players to win the league. Also they will suffer with Coutinho out. But we will see.

I think it will come down to head-to-heads. The dippers have already taken 8 points from Manure at home and Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs away. Plus we hardly ever beat the dippers nowadays (apart from cup finals ;)

I have been reading the posts with interest, lots of guys venting frustration, some silly Mancini/Joe Hart remarks, when will fans realise how fine the margins at this level are e.g. KDB scores, and we more than likely win, everybody happy, no negative remarks, peps still numero uno, and, we top the league.
He hits the bar, they equalise, go on to win, now some yearning for Mancini and Pellegrini for gods sake. I urge all to get a grip and look at facts. We have a fine team with a coach who is the envy of many, granted improvements are required defensively, but I am confident these will be addressed in the near future. Onwards and upwards :-)
Plenty of time left to get on track, its not like we,ve been left at the buffers or owt..

One v one, even when the attacker is ahead of you, calls for genuine pace and there isn't anyone, currently holding a senior defensive position who has it! I would like to see Maffeo and Angelinho on Tuesday. They can't do any worse than the stuff I saw this afternoon!

Im not sure they would ave coped today but i don't disagree with you.

As long as Kolarov and Otto still play we are vulnerable unless Pep adapts to a system that plays more as a unit ...I doubt he will do this.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.