City v Chelsea post match

What's Aguero's problem at the moment? The way he patted Cahill as if to say "cheers for the goal" is the kind of behaviour you'd expect from Suarez. And then the 'tackle'... what the fuck is wrong with him? Think Pep will want another striker soon, probably in the summer.
that thought has crossed my mind. Aguero is a word class striker, worthy of his own statue outside the stadium, but he isn't Pep's player and unless he improves his conversion rate Pep may well act. Getting rid of Hart was hard to accept. Getting rid of Aquero? that would be a sad moment after all he has done.

We looked far far better before Gundogan got fit when Dave played along side Fern with Nolito out left , Kev in the number 10 and RS on the right- it still doesn't change the fact we need an out and out second goal scorer.

A front three of GJ,SA,RS with Kev behind at the tip of the triangle with DS and Fern behind would do for me.

And a couple of pacy fullbacks please.

Gundogan didn't take hold of the game today. Fernandinho once again rose to the occasion.

Would be good we could buy players who hit the ground running and become exceptional almost immediately. Wishful thinking I know.

that thought has crossed my mind. Aguero is a word class striker, worthy of his own statue outside the stadium, but he isn't Pep's player and unless he improves his conversion rate Pep may well act. Getting rid of Hart was hard to accept. Getting rid of Aquero? that would be a sad moment after all he has done.
Of course he's a Pep player, he has everything. Anyone who says Aguero isn't a pep player is talking noncence.

Apart from the sending off and his missed chance. Aguero was brilliant today.

I miss the days where we had Aguero, Tevez & Yaya on the pitch with Dzeko on the bench. Goals, goals, goals.

Our team today was full of talented & very tidy footballers who can't score.

Aguero of any previous season would have killed Chelsea today.

One of the worst moments for me, was when he allowed, I think it was Kante, get between him & the ball & stop him from scoring a cross from about 2 yards out.

That's just not good enough for a world class goalscorer. He should he a yard ahead with his hands in the air celebrating before the defender gets a sniff.

We are not getting enough 'sniffed' Robbie Fowler/ Goat type goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.