City v Chelsea post match

And breathe..............

Having now calmed somewhat I am pleased to report that I am proud of my team. Despite the fool in the middle and despite the smash and grab tactics by them we showed we are a team and have a spirit.
We were very very unlucky today and with a some better shooting and some better decisions the score would have been much different.

Overall, my team were better than them, got unlucky and showed some fire in the belly.

CTID,

Still struggling to come to terms with that 2nd half, it's only 3 points and far from over but the suspensions could be very significant and have been depressed as fuck since the game tbh. To lose in that way, when it should have so easily been wrapped up is just weird.
Can't even be happy with my 3pms coupon that came in.

Very true , at worst play out a draw especially after having the best of the first 59 minutes and don't lose ground to one side at least.

Its 7 points you describe their we have thrown away along with at least one today I would venture.

38 points looks much better especially with Chelsea on 32.

We certainly ain't seen the best of Pep yet but I cannot help thinking a large part of the current squad has to go and the sooner the better.

Just got to bring in the right blend of youth and experience that can handle both Europe and the league week in week out.

We need to replace at least another 6/7 players so this season is likely to be a transition one. Gundogan and Sane haven't set the world on fire so far so we are relying on Aguero, silva Fernandinho and De Bruyne too much.

The defensive part of the game is so important in this league. We can't rely on scoring 2/3 goals every game to win. At times today they looked strong physically and we looked a bit weak. Particularly Stones and Ottamendi against Costa

Let Aguero and Dinho go home and have a 2-3 week break now, perfect opportunity. Managers complain about no winter break, but now we have the perfect opportunity to give 2 of our best players one. At least they come back refreshed, both need a break, especially Dinho, both look knackered.Try and turn a negative into a positive.

Fabrigas slapped Dinho's face which got that response, Sky missed that one too, had it been one of the big Sky4 they would have covered everything so differently I don't know why it still annoys me so much even though I expect nothing less from them.
Cheers metalartin seems going by threads I've browsed our defence was poor,but we where fucked over by the ref ..

Let Aguero and Dinho go home and have a 2-3 week break now, perfect opportunity. Managers complain about no winter break, but now we have the perfect opportunity to give 2 of our best players one. At least they come back refreshed, both need a break, especially Dinho, both look knackered.Try and turn a negative into a positive.
Are you joking,the daft pair can stay and train like everyone else. not rewarded with a holiday

And breathe..............

Having now calmed somewhat I am pleased to report that I am proud of my team. Despite the fool in the middle and despite the smash and grab tactics by them we showed we are a team and have a spirit.
We were very very unlucky today and with a some better shooting and some better decisions the score would have been much different.

Overall, my team were better than them, got unlucky and showed some fire in the belly.

CTID,

excellent post , although mis-directed the team showed they care . Are we the new Manchester Unlucky ? Or are we leaving that to the Rags :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.