City v Chelsea post match

Taylor is a cheat.

Same story as recent weeks, we don't put the game to bed and the opposition score from every fucking shot they have. Though Sane looked good so I suppose thats a positive!

Honestly I don't think Kun's tackle is as bad as people are making it out to be. (some saying he went in with 2 feet) To me it looks like He is trying to out run/ gain control from the player beside him. Then Luiz comes across out of no where. Kun is in full stride at this point and it looks to me like he is trying to kick the ball forward, but instead hits luiz.

I love the blue tintedness of this post but it was an absolutely shocking challenge.

We should have been 3-0 up.
Own goal.
Dino went too soon so was offside.
KDB hit the bar from 3m.

So Pep is doing some things right.

Our defence was better than theirs.

Their gk was better than ours.

The ref bottled it with Luis on Aguero.

I'm not going to blame it all on the referee, but I can't count with my fingers the number of poor decisions he made against us and I don't remember more than one that went against Chelsea. I struggle to accept that he was being neutral.

Aguero had to put up with Sideshow Twat's cynicism and sly fouls all day. No protection or justice. No wonder he kicked out in the final stages. Sheer frustration, but all part of the Chelsea plan.
Why not just score one of the tap ins and have the last laugh?

Thought we were a bit unlucky but poor game management for me. Where was sterling? Bravo not great. Stones and otamendi poor. We don't have enough gold in the team and catching 4 points on a Chelsea team in Europe looks unlikely. Lots of work to do.

Not enough clean sheets to date especially when we miss chances that we should put away.

Losing two players for 3 and 4 weeks and key ones at that respectively and its not one our better days.

The next few games will show us if we have any fight to make a fist of the title challenge this season.

4 home games with three points is a piss poor return.

Honestly I don't think Kun's tackle is as bad as people are making it out to be. (some saying he went in with 2 feet) To me it looks like He is trying to out run/ gain control from the player beside him. Then Luiz comes across out of no where. Kun is in full stride at this point and it looks to me like he is trying to kick the ball forward, but instead hits luiz.

Sorry but that is a terrible challenge and deservedly red. Bad day at the office again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.