City v Chelsea post match

Too many average players. Look at real Madrid, barca, bayern even atletico how many average players do you see? In today's line up alone there was bravo, the whole back three and Navas. Almost half the team.

Games like today only show how poor our recruitment was over the summer! Yes, we signed great talent but it wasnt what we needed. No matter how much skill we have upfront....you play that set of defenders and we got no chance against top teams..Maybe Bluemoon does know more than Txiki! ;) Almost every week we're saying how poor our fullbacks look and been saying that for a number of years....No excuses today, Chelsea handled our pressure and made their chances count and no matter how frustrated Fern and Aguero, you just cant lose your head like that. We now without 2 of our best players for 3/4 games, just when we need them most. Very poor all round.....

Games like today only show how poor our recruitment was over the summer! Yes, we signed great talent but it wasnt what we needed. No matter how much skill we have upfront....you play that set of defenders and we got no chance against top teams..Maybe Bluemoon does know more than Txiki! ;) Almost every week we're saying how poor our fullbacks look and been saying that for a number of years....No excuses today, Chelsea handled our pressure and made their chances count and no matter how frustrated Fern and Aguero, you just cant lose your head like that. We now without 2 of our best players for 3/4 games, just when we need them most. Very poor all round.....

It's called a shit day at the office.

The reasons of loosing the game today are:
1. Wasting many chances. Frivolity and recklessness and wasting a lot of easy goal scoring opportunities is not acceptable, chances that should have not be missed by Kun Aguero and De Bruyne. Unbelevable, this reminds me the two wasted penalties against Everton
2. Fatal Refereeing mistakes.How a referee can be worst?
3. Bravo and Otamendi poor performance. I think from what i have seen so far, I can say that we do not have a goalkeeper. 4 shots and 3 goals, if Bravo could not save these shots than what is his role?
4. Pep stubbornness. Yes Pep as much as i like him and believe he is the best. How Pep did not discern so far that Bravo is catastrophe, and that Otamendi does not fit within the system of three defenders. A good manager who realise his mistakes and make the right correction on time. Bravo should not guarantee his place as the number one goalkeeper because he is not good to be the second

Yeah but you can't single him out for criticism when he was hardly on the pitch.
Of all the things that went wrong today, you decide to call out a young lad that played 10 minutes.
It was a concern. He seemed to lack composure when coming on, and it's not the first time. I believe if game time will improve this, and help his development he should be loaned out. I do not blame him.

we now lose ferna and kun for all or most of the christmas period...thats liverpool arsenal, and leicester as well as watford

Can you imagine our defence playing today against liverpools high pressing. arsenal with Giroud bullying Ottomendi and the likes of walcott, sanchez, bellerin Chamberlin etc running at the likes of ottomnedi and Kolarov! Vardy with long balls against our high press (completely missing out the midfield battle) again against our defence

The one thing about he sendings off is that Pep will have to adapt something (especially for the loss of ferna).....but yaya against liverpoool doesn't are thinking about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.