City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Astley Lad said:
Wow, what a relieve to get away with that one! It was so nervy with Palace taking the game to us, particularly during the second half where we barely had a kick. The offside decision was an absolute game changer in my mind because I'm certain if that hadn't been incorrectly ruled out our players would have folded. Both Mangala and MDM in central defence looked like they would have wilted under the inevitable Palace onslaught that would have come our way had that goal been allowed. To think we were hanging on at the end, luckily we hadn't had any one sent off, albeit Fernandinho should have gone and Milner dodged on there with his boot so high it nearly grazed that Palace players ankle. Anyway, got to feel sorry for Palace and Warnock who've had victory snatched from their grasp by corrupt officiating again, I'm just amazed that Warnock seems to accept these diabolical decisions with such good grace.
This as got to win the best post of the year. I've never laughed so much it hurts. If he actually watched the game and he is not insane, you my friend are a legend.

Two particular incidents incidents in the second half made me chuckle today. One was an absolutely incredible piece of skill to keep possesion by Nasri in the middle of the park(63min?) and the other was Demichelis getting his own back on Campbell doing the same earlier and leaving his elbow in his back (79min?).

Great performance from every player today.

I made Eli MotM, but any one of several had a claim to it.

Was it my imagination, or was Zaba making runs Into the box more than usual today? He hardly seemed to be at right-back at all, during the first half, especially.

Maybe it was something they worked on, as we had no fit strikers. And how unlucky was he with that chance that just slid past the post? If he'd hit it with his left, rather than his right, I feel sure it would have gone in.

summerseat blue said:
Astley Lad said:
Wow, what a relieve to get away with that one! It was so nervy with Palace taking the game to us, particularly during the second half where we barely had a kick. The offside decision was an absolute game changer in my mind because I'm certain if that hadn't been incorrectly ruled out our players would have folded. Both Mangala and MDM in central defence looked like they would have wilted under the inevitable Palace onslaught that would have come our way had that goal been allowed. To think we were hanging on at the end, luckily we hadn't had any one sent off, albeit Fernandinho should have gone and Milner dodged on there with his boot so high it nearly grazed that Palace players ankle. Anyway, got to feel sorry for Palace and Warnock who've had victory snatched from their grasp by corrupt officiating again, I'm just amazed that Warnock seems to accept these diabolical decisions with such good grace.
This as got to win the best post of the year. I've never laughed so much it hurts. If he actually watched the game and he is not insane, you my friend are a legend.

Just one word:

WUMmery.

Vienna_70 said:
summerseat blue said:
Astley Lad said:

Just one word:

WUMmery.

here's another
WHOOSH.

There was no disallowed goal as the ref blew before he headed it.

Obviously they would have won 3-2 had it gone in and Fernadinho had been sent off like Warnock wanted. Cyril Sneer will probably blame Tevez.

bellbuzzer said:
Vienna_70 said:
summerseat blue said:

Just one word:

WUMmery.

here's another
WHOOSH.
If it is got me hook line and sinker.You bastard

summerseat blue said:
bellbuzzer said:
Vienna_70 said:
Just one word:

WUMmery.

here's another
WHOOSH.
If it is got me hook line and sinker.You bastard

Sorry, but Warnock's whinging post match interview wound me up a tad.......thought "boot so high it nearly grazed that Palace players ankle" might have been the giveaway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.