City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

Just watched the highlights. Lots of positive comments about Aguero followed by ill informed speculation about a move to Madrid. That was followed with an introduction to "Moysey's Manchester United." Agenda? You bet ya!

shout.gif
We'll terrify Europe..

Malcolm Allison. 1968

(Only 45 years out Mal.)

Very tidy half from Jimmy Milner- the lad always does a job and he did not fail tonight - he will be very important as the season goes on

oldius said:
Just watched the highlights. Lots of positive comments about Aguero followed by ill informed speculation about a move to Madrid. That was followed with an introduction to "Moysey's Manchester United." Agenda? You bet ya!

if he goes he goes he wont be fucking cheap Bale-esq prices

Gutted though personally i think he is the best footballer i have seen in a blue shirt

Played really well tonight. Absolute pleasure to watch especially first half. Nasri exceptional and again Aguero on fire. The Beast a real powerhouse and 3 great goals. 14 goals in a week. Life is great atm.

Great result tonight, thought we were excellent as a whole but the tiredness definitely creeped in towards the end. Though Nasri was outstanding and looks a different player to the one we have seen in any of the last couple of seasons. The Beast was brilliant too and they couldn't cope with his power for the majority of the match, midfield again great but I think we were a little more exposed with Milner on who seemed to get caught forward a bit but nothing too much to worry about as they were shite. The only worry I had was Clichy got taken on the inside again and instead of like Torres last week this time he gave away the penalty, just seems to be getting exposed a lot recently.... Anyway great all round performance and i'm glad I saw the fireworks here tonight instead of the crappy ones they have in the park near me.....

kevodevo said:
Very tidy half from Jimmy Milner- the lad always does a job and he did not fail tonight - he will be very important as the season goes on

Especially that run and swerve that led to the final goal by Negredo. Well done Jimmy. Sometimes forgotten with all the hype for the rest of the players. (Not that the others don't deserve it but so does Jimmy).

Juan King said:
Ducado said:
Apparently this was handed out by CSKA fans tonight

BYVMzjZIMAE-8rf.jpg

I find it unbelievable that Russians can celebrate anything to do with Nazi Germany. The people giving this shit out could have easily lost relatives to Nazi's, how much of an insult is that to their ancestors.

Top post there pal was going to say the exact same, pure ignorance.

Here's a lovely lil' post card for them too.

ibvnQKYo3a9Pad.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.