City v Everton Post Match Thread

kupest said:
daxman said:
karen7 said:
Team and tactics right today,would like to see that team next match.Tense in places but glad its over
The tactics was wrong again. As Everton had 5 in the middle. Hence why they dominated the 1st 15 minutes. That equalizer immediately after they scored broke them.

Oh well, personally, I'd like to see a shit lot more of Nasri on the field. And I still believe 1 striker is still the way to go.

They dominated the first 15 minutes? Honestly, I don't think they did. They had 1 clear chance from which they scored, never looked like scoring again. I think it was a spot on game and a great game for every player on the pitch !
I thought we were clearly the better team for all 90 minutes.

good game happy with the win, one thing we lacked today was a cf making the runs had 2 amazing balls in from AK and one from jimmy late on that would have been tap ins if someone anticipated the ball.

training ground freekick was fun to watch as well.

pee dubya said:
Uptopbob said:
We seem to end every game with more fouls no matter who we play. We nearly always dominate possession but end up with loads of fouls / yellows compared to other teams, is ridiculous.
We do commit a lot of tactical fouls to be fair, often necessary to stop the break.

Getting a lot of grief from an Evertonian friend about this. He forgets the days when Moyes's players took it in turns to boot Silva in the air.

pogrom92 said:
Merlin my man of the match.
MP needs to fix our defensive lapses. These 1 on 1s against Joe will cost us.

Played very well did Silva , as did Negredo ..... and kolarov was in the mix too until he departed ...... what a difference it makes to the team performance when you struggle to pick it's best player on the day!

It was much better today after a shocking start but unless we start performing away from home and consistently then games like this will mean nothing

The bookings were ridiculous today and the ref was a card happy imbecile.

A good performance and there is plenty to work on from that. Everton's goal was another mistake from our defence, we got away with Nasta's challenge on Lukaku and another injury to Komps.

we could have easily scored more. I am excited to see Demichelis play in defense.

andyblue87 said:
Kun didn't have his best game in blue but still ended up with a brace.

Unfortunately i think they credited the PK as a Howard OG, as it did bounce of his hand, the post, and then his shinny bald head before going in.

Kolarov and Nasri look like new players under Pellegrini. Very encouraged by their recent form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.