City v Everton Post Match Thread

Thought we did well, limited them to 1 chance all game, brilliantly saved by Joe, Pozo and Jimmy had good chances to make it easier in the second half. Shame about Sergio but as long as little Dave and Vince are back soon we have proved we can cope without him before, despite everyone thinking we are a one man team. Nasri was my MOTM, best game since he was injured at Newcastle last season, Yaya has looked more like Yaya of last season the last 2 weeks, Clichy and Jimmy played well also.

The press can continue to give out league titles whenever they want (Liverpool last April, Chelsea in November) i'm only interested in the one given out in May.

Feet back on the ground tonight. Glad we grounded it out. In the end, Hart and Howard were the most important ones - Howard saving them from going down 2-0 with a great save from Pozo, and Hart making that fantastic save to keep out Lukaku.
I thought there were some really good performances even though we weren't at our fantastic best. Great to get the points and make up some ground on Chelsea.

Tricky_Trev said:
I feel as if we've lost, I hate this feeling. Aguero out for a long time again :(

Oh grow a pair ffs. We are not a one man team. He was out for significant part of last season. Its part of the game. That's why we have a squad.

A couple of weeks ago Chavs were running away with it. It is now in our hands.

COMON CITY !!!!!

Glorious. Beat one of the better sides in the league with no Kompany, Silva or Aguero. Been a great couple of weeks hope it continues on, the games are coming up quick now.

On a side note I wish Barkley wouldn't dive, he's so strong and powerful and great on the ball but he keeps flopping over.

Before we go any further lets here it for NASRI - brilliant - and special mentions for DEMI , Milner , Yaya.
Glad Pozo got game time - could be a very good player.
Roll on Roma - I am looking for Dzeko to turn up at that game.

Fuck off Martinez. Everton players diving like twats. Ball is also there to be won you soft sod.

Weren't moaning like a **** at Wembley was you?

Rosler1985 said:
Fuck off Martinez. Everton players diving like twats. Ball is also there to be won you soft sod.

Weren't moaning like a **** at Wembley was you?

He has the right to moan about the penaly imo but thats all. He has took a decent side backwards imo which is a huge surprise as i rated the guy.

Gollum in charge tonight would have caused us a hell of a lot more trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.