City v Everton post match

During the first half I felt like we really missed Yaya for spotting runs and delivering accurate lobs. But this was probably Yaya of 2 or 3 seasons back.

We need more movement and someone to pick the right run.

Early days. :-)

I am new here so please go easy, but for two penalties we were very good today, if either had gone in then the hysteria on here would be happiness. I have watched city since before we were sh1t and am so happy to be around at this time to witness this revolution. Todays result is a dissapointment but some of the football we play will surely reap rewards before long.

The rags have come out to play in see....
Yes, I was just about to post this. Nearly all of the "ridiculous" reaction posts seem to be from users with a very short and suspect history.

Most of us understand these dropped points where down to poor finishing and we'll hopefully address that moving forward.

Was beaten, etc.

Explained at the end of my post: Pep's tactic clearly didn't worked, while opponents almost extract maximum given their lower skills and abilities.

It's a coach who didn't win this game. Can't blame players. They did what they told. It's simply didn't work.
Can't blame the players? 2 penalties missed? Hardly is Pep's fault is it. Those penalties scored and we win 3-1.

Was beaten, etc.

Explained at the end of my post: Pep's tactic clearly didn't worked, while opponents almost extract maximum given their lower skills and abilities.

It's a coach who didn't win this game. Can't blame players. They did what they told. It's simply didn't work.
Obvious troll

Was beaten, etc.

Quick question, did you watch the game????

Guardiola: "Sometimes you play bad and win the games, but today we made absolutely everything."
PEP: "I’m not frustrated. I make a compliment to Everton - how they defended. I am sad for the players - they deserved to win the game."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.