City v Everton post match

I think the last two games have indicated that we aren't as good as we think we are. All that possession and hardly a chance created. Not good.
Well against Barca we should see different approach at least. Because we will probably have 30-40 possession there. Though we have to be extra clinical if we are to get something.

Everyone is slating De Bruyne and Aguero for missing the penalties. No one is giving credit to Everton's Goalkeeper. He was in top form today and we were unlucky with the Penalties. The point is better than none and I think 3 at the back will work for us with time.

- Sane was great and with time he will get better. Sterling was Superb on the right
- Nacho was also really good and connected as well as he good
- De Bruyne is coming back from Injury so I expected him not to be on top form. He wasn't up to scratch. And the penalty miss just completely made him lose focus. Silva or Gundogan should have taken the first Penalty cause they are both on form
- Ferna and Gundogan were also great.
- Bravo could have done nothing for Lukaku's goal, Clichy should have closed him up
- Nolito has been missed and will be great having him back for the games upcoming
- Aguero is not mentally inform due to what happened with Paraguay and the Arga press so also he should NOT have taken the Penalty. But again I credit the keeper who did great.
- Kompany seems on the way to be molded into a central midfield position!!

Today was a game of bad luck and Everton parking the bus. I really wanted us to win after all this possession but a point is still very good. Tottenham nearly lost at West Brom. We are still top by goal difference unless Liverpool score 3 against Man United!

Everyone who thought we are just going to walkthrough the park and win every game got a wake up call today. But I truly believe I am seeing the beginning of great things to come! Sane, Sterling, Nacho, Stones.... New young blood will transform us with time. All we need is the young fullbacks to join ranks now!

On to Barca. I will take a draw there as well :)

We all know we should have won today,but sometimes things like this happen at the end of the day a draw is better than nothing,my only concern is the amount of pens we are missing is racking up,like today could cost us hopefully pep takes time out to have the players take pens,as it could start to effect other players i.e. Not wanting to step up to take them in games..

Are you a rag who's just joined to post this? What UTTER nonsense.
I've been supporting City since the sixties, what I would like to say to you I'd get banned face to face I'd be arrested so the worst thing I can say is,You fuckin rag in my time there would only be one answer to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.