City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I agree with you he does have a point. We can/ have played like Barcelona, but that's almost a distant memory. We all know that if we play true, we're much more worthy of putting the bluedips out of their misery. But recently we've been 'out of sorts'.
Yeah fair point.. But he's still a cockney bellend!! ;-)

Anybody else feeling quite nervous now? For some reason, this feels like a really big game. And I don't mean by that, the obvious (i.e. semi-final with Wembley at the end of it). I just have a feeling that if we win this one and go through, it'll kick off a lot of other good things about the rest of this season.

Don't care how we do it,as long as we do it.

I think it was Blueinsa who said watch out for what the ref does tonight and I have to agree. I have a bad feeling we're gonna get screwed by the officials.

I did on a different thread and the closer we get to kick off, the more im convinced we are about to get shafted.

The Murkyside derby at Wembley is what everyone seems to want.

Hope im wrong.

Anybody else feeling quite nervous now? For some reason, this feels like a really big game. And I don't mean by that, the obvious (i.e. semi-final with Wembley at the end of it). I just have a feeling that if we win this one and go through, it'll kick off a lot of other good things about the rest of this season.
Not nervous at all but i know what you mean

Could a Man City fan please inform me on the Kolorov situation is he injured??

I'm near top of sun dream team league and need confirmation one way or other

Thankyou in advance, and good luck for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.