City v Liverpool Post Match

MSP said:
Sturridge is class since he signed for Liverpool. I thought Chelsea robbed them but he is playing very good, probably better than Suarez in last few games combined.
He was appalling at Oldham and very average at Arsenal but turned it on today. That's about his ratio throughout his career so far 2:1/crap:great.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I didn't hear no bell, that's what Rocky said.

Those bastards are counting on us quitting.

We can tear the arse out of plenty shortcomings this season, but the cold hard facts aren't about Van Persie, or how better United supposedly are.

Our home record is the only reason we are now nine points behind.

Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, six points dropped.

United loss, another three.

Simple as that. Certain players in our squad don't have the required mentality to sustain success on a consistent basis.

I am curious. Nasri obviously springs to mind. But who are the others?

Castiel said:
I think if you had Hazard and Mata, a fully fit City would be close to unbeatable. There doesn't seem to be much link-up between your forwards and the rest of your team. So if Silva isn't on song, things don't seem to work.

agreed .

mata is one hell of a player . top class

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Dzeko has form for swinging the lead.

He also fell over at Fulham last season which resulted in a goal, as he waited for a whistle.
This was the key moment in the game. I'm surprised that so many other blues have let it pass

I thought Dzeko was fouled but you get on with it and play to the whistle

tolmie's hairdoo said:

We can tear the arse out of plenty shortcomings this season, but the cold hard facts aren't about Van Persie, or how better United supposedly are.

Simple as that. Certain players in our squad don't have the required mentality to sustain success on a consistent basis.

So we need more investment which doesnt seem forthcomming maybe a bit like Malaga with the FFP etc

scousemanc said:
Just got in from the match and I learned 3 things today:

1. Liverpool are an improving team under Rogers.
2. City are running out of ideas
3. United to win the league, not because they are 9 points ahead, but because they are the better team this season.

On the plus side, this is a transitional season for the new excutive management and they will develop a strategy for the future including player changes in the summer. We can't win the league every year.
Must admit i keep hearing this,and on the way home it was non stop on the radio how much better they are than last year

They have gone out earlier in the f a cup than last season
They have gone out of the league cup earlier than last season
They have less points at this stage than they did last season

Yet they are improving!!!!

HorshamBlue said:
Piss poor (except Milner - give that man a medal).

Mancini clueless. It can only be a matter of time until he's replaced. First time I've called that.
AGREED

robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I am curious. Nasri obviously springs to mind. But who are the others?

I defo believe the likes of Nasri, Mario, Barry, Tevez, Dzeko and Lescott feel they have fulfilled their brief.

Whether it be down to advancing years, wanting out or at odds with the manager.

manimanc said:
Is there a queue at the top of the cliffedge??

Get a fucking grip everybody,13 games left and people throwing the towel in..

Its the tortoise and the hare,them lot are home n dry in their deluded little minds and are getting the silver polish out as we speak..
Us?? We're quite happily plodding along with the rag hare in our sights and ready to reel them in,it'll take time,we will do it but they will drop points at the wrong time and we will claw the 9pts back......i have the same gut feeling as last year....

Let the games begin!!
my feelings exactly . 8 points with 6 games to go and they bottled it. They can do it again . Believe blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.